The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I agree with you, but remember that during RIT she didn't say HI until Express yourself. It was rather distant, too. Holiday so cold at the end, a lot worse than this time!

The most precious moments were Imagine and most of all when she dedicated Crazy for you to the fans... I got chills all the time!!

It's strange, this is the show that took more rehearsals and it looks like it's the less rehearsed of all... But I like it! Like a virgin is the less imaginative of all performances (compared to Confessions or Girlie or MDNA or BAT or even VT), but still very... real!

Well, for me shows are warmer as long as they put on stage more complex aspects of an artist, not just the diva bitchy coolness I think of when it comes to MDNA or Sticky and Sweet. That means simpler, acoustic and people related moments (in RIT you have all the fourth section, that melancholy and beautiful rework of Deeper and Deeper and the rockish numbers from the miitary part, in addition to Crazy For You) and some irony and naive fun (like in the Moulin Rouge section).

Holiday from RIT was a strong and joyful number imo, what really lacks there is just the finale, seems as it is suddenly cut, a real pity... but -you know- I'm old fashioned and, for a great closing, I always think of a strong orchestration and band moment (again the Girlie Show, but also the Blond Ambition slowing down).

And -YES- Like a Virgin is fun and very much about the early attitude of her career, think of the famous 84 VMA performance... she's really still got it!  :cute:

she's being eloquent during LAV, madonna entertains even being simple, that's why she is who she is....Her shows are far better than the other "divas" we have now...and all just because of her presence, her personality and the unique feel i get from every tour i watch. Doesn't matter, at least to me, if its highly tech, highly passionate, or both, it always catches my attention...But it seems that, given the amount of styles she has provided, some fans are attached to them and get really upset when she doesn't perform what they like the most...some people doesn't accept a downtempo show, a random setlist...But i remind you that logic is not close to art. Art reflects humanity, the human behavior, are our feelings logical? IMO the setlist reflects her soul rn, eloquent and happy.She clearly just wanna celebrate and I am happy for her.Are you with Madonna or just your selfish expectations??

she's being eloquent during LAV, madonna entertains even being simple, that's why she is who she is....

Her shows are far better than the other "divas" we have now...and all just because of her presence, her personality and the unique feel i get from every tour i watch. Doesn't matter, at least to me, if its highly tech, highly passionate, or both, it always catches my attention...

But it seems that, given the amount of styles she has provided, some fans are attached to them and get really upset when she doesn't perform what they like the most...some people doesn't accept a downtempo show, a random setlist...But i remind you that logic is not close to art. Art reflects humanity, the human behavior, are our feelings logical? IMO the setlist reflects her soul rn, eloquent and happy.

She clearly just wanna celebrate and I am happy for her.

Are you with Madonna or just your selfish expectations??

I'm the best the world has ever seen ~ Iconic

Posted Image

Negotiations for Latin America shows have changed.

They may add more US dates for february, then Asia, Australia and finally Latin America. Madonna enjoyed closing the tours in latin america and she wants to do that again.

Possible shows in Argentina and Brazil. 

Where did you read this? Please, don't play with my heart, my hopes were already lost... ;)

Negotiations for Latin America shows have changed.

They may add more US dates for february, then Asia, Australia and finally Latin America. Madonna enjoyed closing the tours in latin america and she wants to do that again.

Possible shows in Argentina and Brazil. 

Bullshit

You told three days ago "they decided to include some latin america shows for early february" and now that Bangkok was confirmed for early february, your info negotations have changed. How obvious is that? These things don't change from day to night, it takes time. It's time to get over the fact she won't play this time down there. Stop with this non existing "inside" thing

Posted Image

I have to say that she looks surprisingly young and beautiful in every picture I saw from this tour so far. Nevertheless, both her hairdo and cabaret dress are hideous, appalling; make her look older

I seriously hate every hairstyle on this tour and the "rockabilly outfit" that hair especially is like a cat lady version of the ggw hair :(