New Game: guess the song

Enrico

No Google, or searching at all - it came to me right away

--------------------------------

Ok, I'll have a try.

My word is:

"Land"

Sent from my Y635-L01 using Tapatalk

Omg this drove me crazy!!! I cannot think of another song (excluding Land of the Free). "Nor far off land, no fire I can spark" came to mind but I could not think of the song. I kept thinking I'm a Sinner or something from Rebel Heart but obviously it's not from either. Drowned World/ No Substitue for Love?

Omg this drove me crazy!!! I cannot think of another song (excluding Land of the Free). "Nor far off land, no fire I can spark" came to mind but I could not think of the song. I kept thinking I'm a Sinner or something from Rebel Heart but obviously it's not from either. Drowned World/ No Substitue for Love?

Not History/Land Of The Free or DW/SFL 😊

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

Guest ArthurBadin

Still not the right one

I guess I've found it.

"And my heart has always been a LONELY hunter" - Love Tried to Welcome Me.

I think that's it due to the "But you are getting close here!:-)" that you, @@RobbyXPeacock, told after Take a Bow.

See you!

Guest ArthurBadin

Yep, that is right. You also got the clue right!!!!@@ArthurBadin so it's your turn now!

Oh dear @@RobbyXPeacock, thank you for making me a score, i wanted it so hard! And now that's my turn (and I wanted to choose that word in particular for a long time ago), i won't make it difficult, let's make very easy for now... "MOHA" is the word. Some could score it very quickly. See y'all!

EDIT: By the way, BS is my favourite M's studio album of all, was my first album of hers to own, and I still beg for a M's live rendition of LTTWM (maybe on a possible TOAC3?), in fact, that song would fit amazingly on MDNA Tour, better than that half-assed version of LAV. Yes! I won!

Oh dear @@RobbyXPeacock, thank you for making me a score, i wanted it so hard! And now that's my turn (and I wanted to choose that word in particular for a long time ago), i won't make it difficult, let's make very easy for now... "MOHA" is the word. Some could score it very quickly. See y'all!

EDIT: By the way, BS is my favourite M's studio album of all, was my first album of hers to own, and I still beg for a M's live rendition of LTTWM (maybe on a possible TOAC3?), in fact, that song would fit amazingly on MDNA Tour, better than that half-assed version of LAV. Yes! I won!

@@ArthurBadin

Is it 'Shanti/Ashtangi'?

"Nihsreyase jangalikayamane Sansara-halahala Moha-santyai"

Guest ArthurBadin

@@ArthurBadin

Is it 'Shanti/Ashtangi'?

"Nihsreyase jangalikayamane Sansara-halahala Moha-santyai"

Haven't I said it would be that easy?

Congrats, @@Turuncan (I was at hospital so I am late to answer you). YOU WON!!!!!!

Your turn now! (Next time I win I'll choose a more difficult word.)

Guest ArthurBadin

Thank you, @@ArthurBadin. I hope all is well with you!

Alrighty then, my turn.

My word is "believe".

Ty @@Turuncan, it was just routine exams.

Let me give a shot... Rescue Me? "I believe in the power, I believe you will rescue me..."

Or should I go further? Goodbye to Innocence (Straight Pass), "you believe what you want to believe."

EDIT: Talking about the second choice of mine, I absolutely love this line and the following one to this:

"And I'm not affected by people without sense of humour." Oh glory!