Madonna and the Breakfast Club Doc

groovyguy

I've been communicating on & off with Guy Guido on Instagram about this amazing project. I commented that I know he's waiting to release it this year and it's pretty clever cause it mark's Madonna's mythical and legendary arrival in New York in 1978. And he goes "Timing is everything."

I know that a lot of promotion will be pushed for this, that I can tell you guys.

:08:

I've been communicating on & off with Guy Guido on Instagram about this amazing project. I commented that I know he's waiting to release it this year and it's pretty clever cause it mark's Madonna's mythical and legendary arrival in New York in 1978. And he goes "Timing is everything."

I know that a lot of promotion will be pushed for this, that I can tell you guys.

:08:

Though, I wonder if the promo will hit mainstream media.  If not, it will probably get lost in the shuffle.  Unfortunately, I'm thinking it's going to come off quite cheesy. 

Though, I wonder if the promo will hit mainstream media.  If not, it will probably get lost in the shuffle.  Unfortunately, I'm thinking it's going to come off quite cheesy. 

Hi @@Liam!!!

So yeah... if it does hit mainstream, awesome. But I doubt it will. Maybe just within the gay community (hope it makes it to Logo's promotional plans). I am hoping however that Madonna's own autobiographical film (in light of "Blonde Ambition" biopic brewing last year) will truly hit big and that M will be 100% in charge of its production. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Enrico changed the title to Madonna and the Breakfast Club Doc