• Keep It Together - BAT
    • Everybody - Girlie Show
    • Music - DWT
    • Holiday - RIT
    • Hung Up - Confessions Tour
    • Give It 2 Me - S&S
    • Celebration - MDNA Tour
    • Holiday - RHT

I'll go with 'Hung Up' for the best as it was (and still is!) her most successful single and it was its heyday back then. The whole room went insane when the first notes of the ABBA sample was heard. Then the contest thing and she captured the audience for nearly about 10 minutes.

The weakest one goes to 'Material Girl' from the first tour as it had nothing that sticks out, it feels like all the songs sounded the same.

It's difficult to choose the best between Keep it together, for the beautiful choreography and the family theme, and Everybody with all those Motown songs mixed together.

Between my favourites are also Music DWT, so powerful with video tribute and the tiring dancing, and the rock version of HOLIDAY WTG, with its beautiful live sound.

Definitely the worst is Holiday RIT, bad remix and no humanity in it, no connection with the public. I am not a total fan of the finals of the last tours, neither Celebration nor Give it 2 me nor Holiday RHT, too cold, I feel something's missing, especially if compared to Hung up.

I've had my doubts about the best... Finally I've choose "Hung up" but I have to admit tham "Give it 2 me" was a good one too. Anyway, even though I vote for "Hung up" it's not the one I prefer. I admit it that it's great but for me "Everybody" is even better.

About the weakest... I voted for "Holiday" on "Revel Heart Tour". I've never been a fan of "Holiday" album version but live I think it has something special, it's a very powerfull song and I think on the last tour it was quite simple. I think it could be a great song in the middel of the show, but that version to finish... "Holiday" deserves more than that... I don't know hot to explain it

Best:

Give It 2 Me - Sticky & Sweet Tour, the energy was just insane. After a two hour show full of singing and dancing Madonna performed GI2M like it was the first song of the show. I couldn´t believe her stamina. Out of this world. And everybody went crazy !

Weakest:

Holiday - Rebel Heart Tour, for me the most dissapointing one ever. I love holiday but it was too slow and not enough energy and not special enough for a closer. Left me cold.

+ Everybody for ever. The live vocals with Donna and Nikki were amazing and it was really a treat to hear that track after such a long time, an excellent choice to close an excellent show. And I loooooooooove the band and crew bits.

- Give it 2 Me & Celebration, both were not big hits and left the audience cold despite M's energy. On top of that, the songs cruelly lacked of any live feel, even though the scenography on Celebration was good.

+ Everybody for ever. The live vocals with Donna and Nikki were amazing and it was really a treat to hear that track after such a long time, an excellent choice to close an excellent show. And I loooooooooove the band and crew bits.

- Give it 2 Me & Celebration, both were not big hits and left the audience cold despite M's energy. On top of that, the songs cruelly lacked of any live feel, even though the scenography on Celebration was good.

I understand and respect your opinion and personal taste that you don´t like it. But it´s completely wrong to say that GI2M left the audience cold, it nearly always got a huge reaction from the crowd. I could show you hundreds of videos from that tour and you can see it.

I understand and respect your opinion and personal taste that you don´t like it. But it´s completely wrong to say that GI2M left the audience cold, it nearly always got a huge reaction from the crowd. I could show you hundreds of videos from that tour and you can see it.

I remember being around casual concert-goers and non-die hard M fans and they couldn't care less about a song they didn't know, especially after going crazy on LAP, Ray of Light & Hung Up. Some of them left the show before the ending.

Well that´s the case with any Madonna tour. Some casual concert-goers leave before ending cause they don´t want to get caught in traffic, etc. As I said I respect your opinion but what you said is definately not correct. Generally speaking for the whole tour this closer always got a good reaction from the audience.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjMEnfMOOck

Best - Keep it Together BAT (perfection)

Worst - Celebration MDNAT (it tried to supply the show-closer energy, but failed. They all just looked like they were going through the motions)

Agreed.

KIT couldn't have been any better.  I still say that this was her best live performance EV-ER, tour or not.

Worst (for me):  Give It To Me.  I know a lot of fans liked it, but it didn't move me.