Madonna Friends... I have none! lol

Scottyx

are any of you lucky enough to have friends, where you live, not online, who are also madonna fans? I swear I am the only fan here where I live.  I mean I am sure some people enjoy her but she is just in list of hundreds of artists people listen to randomly.   I wish I had some real live Madonna friends to hang with and show off my collection to lol

I must be the the lucky boy! Several years ago I met woman at work who is based at my head office, we were assigned to do a project together and one day over lunch we hit on the subject of music concerts attended. Turns out we were at Confessions tour and Reinvention at the same time! After that we kept in regular email contact and now regularly lunch, with one topic of discussion always being M and what she's been up to. It's also great to have someone to share the stress with about getting those good seats for the concerts

Actually I made all my fan friends (regardless of the artist) online and you know what, that's also good. We might not be living in the same city or even in the same country, but we have come together many times and we are not just fan friends for chat now, we are real friends.

It shouldn't matter if someone is gay/straight/transgender/bi as long as your a kind hearted person. just my opinion. But i'm not ashamed i'm bi.

Who said it should matter? Everyone is welcome! I just wondered if there are any straight ones as every Madonna/Mariah/Janet/Kylie etc fan I have seen so far is gay.

I didn't mean to offend you. I apologize If it came out wrong. I've just never asked someone  if there Gay/Bi/Straight/Trans and never would. i love everyone the same.

I never ask, either. You know who your close friends are with. And I do not hold any orientation or identity against anyone.

Anyway, I have never encountered a straight Madonna fan.