Which one is sexier? "Erotica" or "Bedtime Stories"?

Turuncan

25 members voted

1. 1. Which album is sexier?

• Erotica
    • Bedtime Stories

After finding inspiration in @@KaitoXD's post on "Erotica" being a sexy album on favorite albums thread, I decided to make a poll for finding which album is sexier.

I'll go with "Bedtime Stories" because although it is more romantic lyricswise, the smooth R&B vibe and Madonna's softer voice make the album sexier in my eyes.

More explicitly speaking, "Erotica" is like having hard, dirty sex and then going partying whereas "Bedtime Stories" is making love with the one you're in love with all night long and then cuddle and sleep. Being an incurable romantic myself, I'll go with the latter one.  :Madonna032:

What's your opinion?

Erotica, for me, is very sexy not only because most of the songs are being spoken like you're being seduced but also the beat of every song get better and better as you come close to the last song which is Secret Garden and every song feels like you're being told what she feels and how she wants it to be done to her. The album mainly talks about sex, pleasure and the thought of being touched in the right places,

However, the album becomes emotional when she tackles about being a one-night stand, an alcoholic and a smoker (Bad Girl) while also talking about how she lost a friend through HIV (In This Life). She also becomes passionate with her partner in lovemaking (Rain) instead of asking for pain and pleasure. She also talks about a homosexual relationship (Deeper and Deeper).

The majority of the songs are dirty, adding Did You Do It as well, even for today's standard (although a bit tame) but it's a defining moment for music since at that time, no one can release a sex-filled album, a sex-filled book and a BDSM- filled video than her in just one moment.

I voted Erotica because globally is more coherent in the sexual theme. Survival and Human nature are not really sexy. But you could tell the same for Bye bye baby and Words probably.

Neither is Don't stop although I now realize you could find a hidden meaning in the chorus...

Some songs are just sad as In this life and Love tried to welcome me.

Inside of me and Bedtime story I don't know actually.

The sexier song, for me, is Forbidden love. But it's a tie with Where life begins!

My favourite is probably Waiting.

The most erotic of all remains Justify my love imo.