Madonna's fans age

Luiz Ribeiro

I'll be 43 next month, and I've been a fan of hers since I started listening to the radio when I was around 7 years old. I really, really liked her songs from the first 2 albums (even though I only knew what she looked like from her album LP's as I didn't start watching music videos till around '86 or so once we got cable), and in fact my first ever concert I saw was her at Cobo in Detroit in 1985. That Spring evening seeing her for the first time live initiated the mega fan in me, and well here we are.

On 7/11/2017 at 1:12 AM, WhitePanda said:

I think the reason for older fans grouping near the stage are because they can afford those tickets, whereas the rest of us 20-somethings have to settle for the cheap seats :cry:  :lol: 

I've seen many young ppl near the stage though its those popular tik tok'ers that are famous for free-balling in grey sweatpants and boast about the $3.50 sale on their OnlyFans account. THEY are the young ones with the money :Madonna031:

• 3 months later...
On 7/11/2017 at 2:27 AM, diesel6888 said:

I'm 47 and am always surprised that there are still younger people at the shows. I first saw her in 1987 at the WTGWT. I think personally she should stop trying so hard to be relevant or working with the likes of Niki M to get a younger audience. Just continue to make great pop songs if people like it then great!

I agree. Authenticity will always prevail. 

47 in 2 months here.

I buy vinyls & CDs when there is one, I never buy computer files... and I don’t even have spotify or any of these horrors.

I have a problem with dematerialized music: for me it must be accompanied by a packaging or a support. I find the concept very practical, but I can’t bring myself to buy a simple sound on computer file.

So I’m getting old and I love it!

:Madonna030: