What has Madonna done on your Birthday!!

RebelHeARTPOP

I think we already have a topic for this... but I'm going to be polite and save this from the imminent flop. As far as I know Madonna first visited Tel-Aviv, Israel on October 4th 1993 as part of the glorious Girlie Show. Also, she premiered the music video for Secret in 1994 on MTV, and finally in 2009 the media reported on the Saturday Night Live skit with Madonna and Lady Gaga from the night before.

I think we already have a topic for this... but I'm going to be polite and save this from the imminent flop. As far as I know Madonna first visited Tel-Aviv, Israel on October 4th 1993 as part of the glorious Girlie Show. Also, she premiered the music video for Secret in 1994 on MTV, and finally in 2009 the media reported on the Saturday Night Live skit with Madonna and Lady Gaga from the night before.

This all happened on October 4?

Me likey

On June 28th 1990, Madonna’s Vogue single was certified double platinum (2 million units) – the biggest-selling single by a female artist ever at the time. 

In 1986, Madonna’s Papa Don't Preach single debuted at #42 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the USA. Eight weeks later it would reach #1 on the same chart.

• 4 months later...