So before MDNA Skin launches in the US on September 26 I thought I would let you know what kind of product it is.

I live in Japan so I have access to it and have been using it since day one of release back in 2014.

Chrome Clay Mask: The original formula for the chrome clay mask was much better than the one they use now. It applied to the skin much smoother and was lighter in color. Now it is a darker grey and applies very sticky and thick which means you use more of it and have to buy more...done on purpose perhaps.

The batteries for the magnetic remover / massager run out quickly, although it is fun to remove the chrome clay, comes off fairly smoothly leaving a minimal trace usually around the eyes. Magnet is VERY powerful, keep it away from metallic objects.

The Eye Serum: Little goes a long way, lasts a long time. You only need a tiny amount and is quite strong on puffy eyes. Recommended.

Face Wash: Probably my favorite face wash, smells great-hint of rose and lemon, can't really pin point the smell. Face is instantly tight, fresh and clean. Lasts quite a while too. Needs only two pushes form the bottle and foams quite nicely.

Serum: Two squirts is all you need, apply after face wash. Skin is glowing all day. Small bottle, does run out after a couple months but is incredible.

Rose Mist: My favorite. I use throughout the day to get a refreshing boost to my skin. I use it at work when I feel tired, or when I'm traveling. Three pushes from the bottle and the rose smelling mist acts as a refreshing boost to you skin.

Eye Mask: Ridiculously overprice. The Eye Serum is good enough. They are quite big and annoying on the eyes. Keep them in the fridge and apply them for a cool boost, but I haven't bought these since my first pack. Don't recommend.

Finishing Cream: Haven't tried it yet. Just released. 

Keep in mind Japanese company MTG made it and asked Madonna to be the sponsor behind it. She didn't come up with this by herself from scratch. It's a partnership.

I bought the serum, does nothing for me, it's smells orangey and that's pretty much it. Leaves your skin greasy. I'm a man with oily skin, so maybe that is a factor but I've honestly come to the conclusion that absolutely nothing works. Scientifically only Retinol affects the skin and none of her products have any, so. 

I bought the serum, does nothing for me, it's smells orangey and that's pretty much it. Leaves your skin greasy. I'm a man with oily skin, so maybe that is a factor but I've honestly come to the conclusion that absolutely nothing works. Scientifically only Retinol affects the skin and none of her products have any, so. 

I too have oily skin and have had no problem.

Chrome clay + Face Wash + Serum = done wonders for my skin like no other product has. Really didn't expect it to but 3 years of using it, I can testify. Especially in the humid summers of Japan.

at 47 almost 48 i have very dry skin from being addicted to the sun & the  sunbed. Now i'm trying to get rid of  hyperpigmentation from all the sun exposure. I have non prescription retin-a (hoping that will help with hyperpigmentation )but scared to use it when my dog licks me so much on my face. so it may work for me since i have extra dry skin(the mdna skin care but can't afford if to expensive). no one will prescribe retin-a for me. make sure if you buy this one. It has a 2 year exp. my expires in dec 2017d its supposed to be the same as prescription strength

0pf5Gzn.jpg

Obagi medical products are phenomenal! 

at 47 almost 48 i have very dry skin from being addicted to the sun & the  sunbed. Now i'm trying to get rid of  hyperpigmentation from all the sun exposure. I have non prescription retin-a (hoping that will help with hyperpigmentation )but scared to use it when my dog licks me so much on my face. so it may work for me since i have extra dry skin(the mdna skin care but can't afford if to expensive). no one will prescribe retin-a for me. make sure if you buy this one. It has a 2 year exp. my expires in dec 2017d its supposed to be the same as prescription strength

0pf5Gzn.jpg

Why won't they prescribe it?? I had bad acne in my youth, I still have acne but it's just small here and there sometimes, I was thinking of finally getting a serious regimen but maybe I'm exaggerating and I just don't need it?? Also everything I put on the face gives me acne, the only thing that doesn't give me anything is creme de la mer the gel version. I wanted to try retin A to prevent wrinkles, since it's the only thing in the world that works,

That's insane really, a billion dollar skin care industry based all on lies because nothing works except for retinol. 

they know i'm wanting to use it for hyperpigmentation and wrinkles my family doctor said that won't help.Plus i really think he thinks i'll get out in the sun. But i'm not sun tanning anymore.  I can't really afford to go to the dermatologist so i'm hoping one day  (my doctor will prescribe it.  OMG you have creme de la mer the gel version. I would die to just put a dot of it on my face. your so lucky.  I've heard so much about it. but could never afford it. 

Oh I don't have it lol, I just ordered samples from the net. You can buy the actual cream for less on ebay, you just need to make sure the package is sealed. I know there have been studies to debunk La Mer saying it does the same thing as Nivea and the whole La Mer backstory is a lie but I don't know what the gel has but it's really amazing. 

i saw on one website it was for 1,000.00 i can't believe even rich women/men would pay that much. Gosh if i had that much money i would'nt spend it on cream. I think the next time i go to lexington kentucky i'll stop in for a sample. i don't really even think dillards or macy's would sell it. IMO i maybe wrong.  i'm wondering how ebay can sell it so much cheaper. 

I believe that's the special edition big size or something, the 0.5 oz costs 145 dollars I believe, in ebay you can find it 20 or 30 dollars cheaper. 

So before MDNA Skin launches in the US on September 26 I thought I would let you know what kind of product it is.

I live in Japan so I have access to it and have been using it since day one of release back in 2014.

Chrome Clay Mask: The original formula for the chrome clay mask was much better than the one they use now. It applied to the skin much smoother and was lighter in color. Now it is a darker grey and applies very sticky and thick which means you use more of it and have to buy more...done on purpose perhaps.

The batteries for the magnetic remover / massager run out quickly, although it is fun to remove the chrome clay, comes off fairly smoothly leaving a minimal trace usually around the eyes. Magnet is VERY powerful, keep it away from metallic objects.

The Eye Serum: Little goes a long way, lasts a long time. You only need a tiny amount and is quite strong on puffy eyes. Recommended.

Face Wash: Probably my favorite face wash, smells great-hint of rose and lemon, can't really pin point the smell. Face is instantly tight, fresh and clean. Lasts quite a while too. Needs only two pushes form the bottle and foams quite nicely.

Serum: Two squirts is all you need, apply after face wash. Skin is glowing all day. Small bottle, does run out after a couple months but is incredible.

Rose Mist: My favorite. I use throughout the day to get a refreshing boost to my skin. I use it at work when I feel tired, or when I'm traveling. Three pushes from the bottle and the rose smelling mist acts as a refreshing boost to you skin.

Eye Mask: Ridiculously overprice. The Eye Serum is good enough. They are quite big and annoying on the eyes. Keep them in the fridge and apply them for a cool boost, but I haven't bought these since my first pack. Don't recommend.

Keep in mind Japanese company MTG made it and asked Madonna to be the sponsor behind it. She didn't come up with this by herself from scratch. It's a partnership.

@anaglyphx - Thanks so much for this detail. I really appreciate it.  I have one more question.  In  America, I dont know much about the reputation of MTG - is MTG a luxury company? or can you speak to the reputation of MTG in Japan?

@anaglyphx - Thanks so much for this detail. I really appreciate it.  I have one more question.  In  America, I dont know much about the reputation of MTG - is MTG a luxury company? or can you speak to the reputation of MTG in Japan?

Absolutely.

They often sponsor the Grammy's gift bags and have sponsorship deals with some of the biggest names in Japan.

They have MDNA Spas in big Tokyo hotels too.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for all those details. Guess we'll know more about the prices next week :)

Behind the scenes video

Thanks for sharing the video :)

thanks for this link i sure can't afford it. I can't understand why there's a mask remover. I've used masks before and never did i have to remove it with a tool. and i love serums but way to expensive. I think it will sell cause of all of her fans wish i could  afford it. 

The mask remover is for the chrome metallic parts of the mask. They sink into the pores and when the magnetic remover lifts up the metal it takes the dirt with it too. So a deep cleanse. It's also a massager! VERY powerful magnet, so be careful.

They are also working on a body mask and remover that has the power to open fridge doors apparently...