A bit offtopic, but... Am i the only one that finds that "rebelstwins" fake insta account really disturbing???

@@Frank  I had brought this up some weeks back. It is very disturbing to me. It's like they are writing from the Twins perspective.  Though, I'm just curious where they are getting some of the personal pics/videos of themselves and/or of their siblings.  Many of them are not posted on her own account, so where are they coming from?  I know they reupload from some of her other official accounts such as MDNASkin.  And the whole "Mamba" reference is very creepy and weird.  And some of the things they post are just really weird. 

Who is that Russian girl? Didn't she dance on stage with M TWICE during Rebel Heart Tour.

Now she is at Barney's?

Does she pay to be close to Madonna? I know the Russian Kabbalah Centre has millionaires begging to be near her.

That’s serious! We’ve heard a more affordable line will be launching next fall. Any teasers you can share?

We are well into it. The only thing I can share is it will all be very different from what we’ve seen in the skin care market to date.

that's exciting news! I'll definitely buy something when that launches.

Who is that Russian girl? Didn't she dance on stage with M TWICE during Rebel Heart Tour.

Now she is at Barney's?

Does she pay to be close to Madonna? I know the Russian Kabbalah Centre has millionaires begging to be near her.

I have read she and another one called Jeanne or Jenne are known among "normal" fans for pushing everyone to get front row, either it's a show or an event... And yeah, she was there, AGAIN...

I've heard horror stories about the Russian girl. 

A friend of mine has bumped into her several shows across the US but apparently she goes to multiple shows overseas and went to Australia. Her and another girl apparently know the right people in M's camp to be able to attend special events, contests etc.

Some say she's rather rude and pretentious about her experiences with M and being a "true fan" but I've never met her.

I think she went to the SA show I was at. Not sure but I remember seeing someone who looked a lot like her.

@@Frank  I had brought this up some weeks back. It is very disturbing to me. It's like they are writing from the Twins perspective.  Though, I'm just curious where they are getting some of the personal pics/videos of themselves and/or of their siblings.  Many of them are not posted on her own account, so where are they coming from?  I know they reupload from some of her other official accounts such as MDNASkin.  And the whole "Mamba" reference is very creepy and weird.  And some of the things they post are just really weird. 

I know it's like the twins are running the ig that creeps me out... and have you ever seen the personal ig of lola's with pics and video's of her friends? I think these people running these ig's are on her friends snapchat/ig I have seen personal video's on ig with Lola and the twins too Lola would be so mad. I wonder if Madonna knows about this i'm sure she wouldn't like this at all.

I know it's like the twins are running the ig that creeps me out... and have you ever seen the personal ig of lola's with pics and video's of her friends? I think these people running these ig's are on her friends snapchat/ig I have seen personal video's on ig with Lola and the twins too Lola would be so mad. I wonder if Madonna knows about this i'm sure she wouldn't like this at all.

She probably knows of it, since she is tagged by the account every post it makes.  She might not pay too close attention to see how personal it gets.  She could easily appreciate it's attention to bring awareness to "Raising Malawi", which it does.

For me, it gets disturbing when they post more risque images/videos from her career, such as images that dates back to her being very sexual.  Not that I have a problem with the images, but for an account that is supposed to be geared around five year old's. seems creepy.

She probably knows of it, since she is tagged by the account every post it makes.  She might not pay too close attention to see how personal it gets.  She could easily appreciate it's attention to bring awareness to "Raising Malawi", which it does.

For me, it gets disturbing when they post more risque images/videos from her career, such as images that dates back to her being very sexual.  Not that I have a problem with the images, but for an account that is supposed to be geared around five year old's. seems creepy.

yea, that's true. But I agree with you about whoever runs it posting risque pics,,, Their shouldn't even be ig's for the twins in the first place they are 5.

Has anyone seen print ads? I noticed a two page spread for MDNA Skin in that issue of People magazine featuring her kids, just now had a chance to read the actual print magazine. It's cute, says "I've got you under my skin" on her picture.

Also has anyone actually purchased? I might go grab the rose spray at Barneys in a week or so in spite of its cost.

I've heard horror stories about the Russian girl. 

A friend of mine has bumped into her several shows across the US but apparently she goes to multiple shows overseas and went to Australia. Her and another girl apparently know the right people in M's camp to be able to attend special events, contests etc.

Some say she's rather rude and pretentious about her experiences with M and being a "true fan" but I've never met her.

I think she went to the SA show I was at. Not sure but I remember seeing someone who looked a lot like her.

Didn't attend any Australian shows

22220814_503354920016748_331261869527190

New promo pic by Luigi & Iango from MDNASkin's Instagram account:

https://scontent-mad1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/22220814_503354920016748_3312618695271907328_n.jpg

I was about to post this one as well. Thanks @@Frank.  This one definitely screams "Erotica". 

It does seem that the MDNA Skin products are getting much positive feedback.  That's good. But I can't see this jumping off the shelves as the products are out of reach, cost wise for the regular Joe.  Not sure if she can put out a line more affordable that would have the same results?