9 hours ago, Frank said:

http://wwd.com/beauty-industry-news/beauty-features/kim-kardashian-west-madonna-talk-kkw-beauty-mdna-skin-1202623270/

Below, some highlights:

On daily beauty routines:
Madonna: I sleep on my face so I wake up with puffy eyes. It’s the worst position to sleep in, so when I wake up my eyes look like 12 planets

wow I didn't know that she sleep like that! It's literally brand new information to me.

by the way It's just not worst position, it is very dangerous position to sleep.

8 hours ago, brazilfan said:

wow I didn't know that she sleep like that! It's literally brand new information to me.

by the way It's just not worst position, it is very dangerous position to sleep.

I sleep exactly the same!  It's really annoying as I try my best not to, but just happens.  I wake up with puffy eyes and creases on my face.  I've just had my eyes treated so they look better now thankfully.  Lovely.

4 hours ago, Deletion said:

I sleep exactly the same!  It's really annoying as I try my best not to, but just happens.  I wake up with puffy eyes and creases on my face.  I've just had my eyes treated so they look better now thankfully.  Lovely.

oh that's sound awful, I'm really glad you're ok now. But I'm just curious if you sleep like that how could you do breathe?

How does Madonna remain ageless? Think sheep.

https://businessmirror.com.ph/how-does-madonna-remain-ageless-think-sheep/

Madonna is in the news again, and it’s not because of any sex-induced controversy the music goddess has become famous—or infamous—for.  It’s because she’s now teaming up with pop culture icon Kim Kardashian.  Their photos have been shared, liked and reposted a lot of times, the Internet going bonkers over a possible collaboration.

Thank God the collaboration seems to be about Madonna’s skin-care line MDNA and it makes a lot of sense.  Kim is one of the most powerful influencers today and MDNA is the epitome of immortality.

It’s no denying that Madonna’s staying power doesn’t only rely on her being a constant evolver, and she continues to be a pop vanguard.  She has remained contemporary even after three decades in the industry, and dang! She looks good doing it.

We all know she does Kabbalah and all sorts of other regimens to make sure she can still give divas half her age a run for their money. But I just learned that Madonna undergoes living-cell therapy in the clinic of Prof. Dr. Daniel Block, a third-generation doctor who has pioneered this treatment (his grandfather studied under Prof. Dr. Paul Niehans, considered the father of modern living-cell therapy. Between him and Niehans, they treated, among others, Marilyn Monroe, Charlie Chaplin, Nelson Mandela, Pablo Picasso, Pope Pius XII, US President Harry S. Truman and many more).

Dr. Daniel Block was recently in the country to talk about living-cell therapy. In an intimate chitchat with the press, he revealed he has been working as the managing director of the Fresh Cell Therapy Clinic Dr. Block and D. Siegfried Block GmBH-Center for Living Cell Thearpy since 2009. He studied in the US and Germany. Block also told us about his clinic and the source of his living cells: around 700 mountain sheep exclusively for the gaming of living cells.  The sheep are meticulously cared for as their cells and minute cell unions, derived from unborn mountain sheep, are extracted under clinical conditions in its EU-certified laboratory, suspended in a natural solution and immediately injected into the patient. Around 85 different organs or parts of organs can be extracted. These new injected organ cells will stimulate, revitalize and restore a patient’s weakened and damaged organ cells.

Among the disorders living-cell therapy can help with are sleep disorders, stroke, osteoporosis, cerebral palsy, after-effects of polio, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes I and II, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, cancer (as an additional treatment) and many more.

The D. Siegfried Block GmBH and Clinic Dr. Block is always the top choice when it comes to fresh cell therapy because of its ancestry of excellence—from Professor Niehans to Dr. Siegfied Block, Dr. Petra Block (Daniel’s mother) and Dr. Daniel Block. It’s highly distinguished from the others because it is the only clinic that extracts and injects the cells under the highest standard in Germany. The cell extraction is under clinical conditions and immediate injection is required to attain the highest efficiency.

That’s why if you want to do this, you have to block off six days for treatment (which includes the testings and injections of the living cells and rest), additional travel time as this is all done in Germany. Cost is estimated at €12,500 (excluding airfare).

Since I’m obsessed with anything Madonna, I told myself that I will sell my body so that I can raise enough money to afford the treatment. Now, if you know someone willing to overpay an overaged and overweight homosexual, let me know please.