Not really sure about the whole MDNA skin thing, I love the passion she's putting into it. My main beefs lie with the videos which are laced with too much dry humour, the products retail at an extremely expensive price and quite frankly - the "scientific" explanations (we won't even call it that) offered to highlight their efficacy is just....wow. If it is to be a successful venture then these adverts need maximum exposure. 

On 10/10/2018 at 11:09 PM, fmportela said:

I see mostly fillers and maybe some lifting, but the structure of her face is the same imho. Nothing compared to what MJ or even Janet and Gaga have done.

Btw, I'm not judging her.

Surgery-wise, she had a face lift in 2005, followed by cheek implants, a neck-lift and blepharoplasty.

It takes a trained eye and a bit of common sense to recognize this.

Saying Madonna has had multiple cosmetic procedures shouldn't be controversial anymore. She went through a "butch" phase in the early 2000s that was "fixed" right before "American Life". She rapidly dropped weight in 2008, and had her cheek implants by 2009. She looked very different the two times I've seen her on the Sticky & Sweet Tour. For the past decade, she's had ups and downs, but many times I was proper jealous of her amazing looks. So yeah, more power to her. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 6:45 AM, blondebombshell said:

I know i've wrote on this topic before. The way i look at it. Is if she has had something done. IMO she's not hurting anyone if it makes her feel better. Remember i'm not saying she has had something done. But if she has and she likes how she looks then i think we should all respect her wishes. If it starts looking bad then i'm sure lourdes would say something but IMO she looks gorgeous for 60. And showing age is just a number. 

I respect her wishes :)

I am just very surprised at how ignorant or in denial some fans are to it.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...