3 minutes ago, Frank said:

@cailohforniaso cool!!! so happy 4 u!!!! It'd be amazing if u'd share the full video u recorded, i mean all the footage u posted on ur Insta, but the raw videos. Thanks a lot!!! <3

I feel blessed!

Yes of course I want to share them! Should I do so on this thread or on "Videos" ?

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

I can not stand that hideous hair anymore!

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

Honestly, I am sorry but I am not totally ready to accept the saleswoman.

At this point, I probably prefer the soccer mum...

I don't like the idea that the only way of meeting Madonna is to buy and talk about skin products. A book signing and a cd signing would be totally different for me.

But let's see what 2018 brings...

I feel like she's not an (inspired?) artist anymore, just a business woman, it's all about money nowdays. I swear to God, if she comes with another generic album featuring people like Nick Minaj, Cardi B or Migos or even with a controverse (zZzZzZ) photoshoot with Kim Kardashian, I'll give up of her definetely. 

18 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:
---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

I can not stand that hideous hair anymore!

I pray every night for one of the twins to shave her head while she sleeps 

5 minutes ago, carlosR said:

I feel like she's not an (inspired?) artist anymore, just a business woman, it's all about money nowdays. I swear to God, if she comes with another generic album featuring people like Nick Minaj, Cardi B or Migos or even with a controverse (zZzZzZ) photoshoot with Kim Kardashian, I'll give up of her definetely.

Bye gurl. SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN A BUSINESS WOMAN, ALWAYS. The best one. And always will be.