After 3 years of using MDNA Skin I can swear by it and I am not being biased.

I am very much capable, and often willing, to criticize M when she needs it but this is a great series of products. Nothing else has really working for my skin.

I use the mist everyday, the face wash every day, the chrome clay mask once in a while, the eye serum once in a while and the serum every few days (it's the most expensive so I need it to last!)

Enjoy now that you can finally get it!

Oh God. She's so fucking ICONIC

I must say; I love this new video.  It's so hilarious and fun.  It's so Madonna!  However, I am not sure how this will help sell skin care?  First off, it's high end.  In other words, very expensive. Most people who could afford it, would probably scoff at her language and humor in the video. They won't get it. I just don't see how this will work in her favor.  While most fans will enjoy and love it, many of us could not afford it.  Certainly, she's aiming it at wealthy people, but her videos will not connect with those same people.  Maybe, I'm wrong?  It's so expensive and out of touch with most ordinary people, even for those who might be interested in taking care of their skin.

thanks for this link i sure can't afford it. I can't understand why there's a mask remover. I've used masks before and never did i have to remove it with a tool. and i love serums but way to expensive. I think it will sell cause of all of her fans wish i could  afford it. 

Yeah, I don't know what to think of the products. It's just too expensive for me.  To me, it's totally out of touch and unrealistic.  But then again, I don't know the clientele to Barneys?  She should have marketed a line that would be more affordable and actually help those who really need skin care. But I get that some of the ingredients such as the "rose scent" isn't cheap and is hard to get.  So to me, price wise this is geared toward a richer class of people, yet her promotion behind it seems to be mocking the whole idea of her doing it. 

Still, she's hilarious and I love the latest video.  Leave it to her to let loose, while peddling a high end skin line.  Though, I'd be surprise if it last any longer than her other ventures like perfume, etc.

.............................................  :Madonna039:  :Madonna039:  :Madonna039:

It's not hard to understand that I was joking

and of course, like every beauty advertisement, it's edited 

bye  :02:

Of course, as I was being just as cheeky.   :04:

Please don't get mad at me or hate me. But females know how beautiful she is. and most are jealous of her except her fans. I think what is going to destroy this selling((mdna skin) to women.Because of her plastic surgery. And i'm all for it if you can afford it and it makes you feel more comfortable in your body. the way i look at it. is she has  such good genes. Even without plastic surgery she's doing something right cause(ie plastic surgery can't make you have that glow)so there has to  be something good in MDNA skin care.  IMO. 

I honestly don't think she's had "plastic" surgery.  Which by that I mean is; she hasn't gone to the extent of adding things into her face that are permanent nor change the structure of her face.  When I think of "Plastic Surgery", I think of people like Michael Jackson and Joan Rivers who pretty much changed the shape and structure of their face. Yes, I would agree she's had procedures done and probably had her face pulled back, but nothing more significant.  Everything else has been temporary fillers, etc.  I also think she's probably got good skin people who hook her up with the best skin treatments that help keep her skin smooth and glowing.  Over the years, I'm sure she's learned a few things and again hooked up with some good people who helped produce a line that she supposedly uses herself.  To me, that alone is a selling point.  

I guess for me; the whole line is out of reach for the common people. And maybe that's fine with her.  But I also feel that the videos so far promoting this are far more relate able to the common people, yet the people who can afford her products won't get her crazy humor in the promotional videos. 

As for how she looks in the video, all those beauty commercials have the girl with caked on make-up on and take advantage of the lighting. But I must admit, she does look unusually pale in this one when I know she doesn't have to go to such extreme when she has great skin without the make-up and extreme lighting.

Please don't get mad at me or hate me. But females know how beautiful she is. and most are jealous of her except her fans. I think what is going to destroy this selling((mdna skin) to women.Because of her plastic surgery & because alot of it is very expensive. And i'm all for it (plastic surgery)if you can afford it and it makes you feel more comfortable in your body. the way i look at it. is she has  such good genes. Even without plastic surgery she's doing something right cause(ie plastic surgery can't make you have that glow)so there has to  be something good in MDNA skin care.  IMO. 

edited i wish i could afford it (ie skin care & plastic surgery but can't) but i think madonna is extremely beautiful she'll always be my role model

Plastic surgery and everyday skin care are 2 different things. Jane Fonda's had plastic surgery done (by her own admission) yet it doesn't stop a company like L'Oreal from employing her as their spokesperson. As for pricing, this is clearly meant to be a luxury brand aimed at the high-end market. I'm not a fortuneteller so have no clue how well or poorly it sells in USA but they've been selling it in Japan for 3 years and since they've now decided to expand I'm guessing it must've done reasonably well.  :wink: