Erotica Cover (2017 Version Made By Me!)

MadgeSlave

...made in less than 10 minutes in Photoshop. feel free to share, or whatever you want to do. No watermark here :) (no disrespect to madgeslave)

Added some other quick versions too.

It seems so shady to recreate the same cover from the OP with no watermark :lol: That's funny

And you both are the hottest!  :silly:  :lord:

:kiss:

It seems so shady to recreate the same cover from the OP with no watermark :lol: That's funny

:kiss:

There was no shade intended, my point was just that it's easy to make, (meaning someone else will probably still do it the same way) and it was good idea, so I decided to post it without a watermark :)

There was no shade intended, my point was just that it's easy to make, (meaning someone else will probably still do it the same way) and it was good idea, so I decided to post it without watermark :)

I'm kidding lmao, the covers are great I just found it funny. I don't mean you're being shady, the idea of someone doing that just amused me

@@jump8 Your artwork is amazing! It's better than mine, actually! hahahah

Haha, thank you, but it's not :)  You did an excellent job of seeing the potential in that image, and the idea is totally yours :) Once the layers are there, you can basically do the same treatment to any image, and that's what I did with the other two :)

@@James19709 I don't care, they're actually better than mine hahah

Haha, thank you, but it's not :)  You did an excellent job of seeing the potential in that image, and the idea is totally yours :) Once the layers are there, you can basically do the same treatment to any image, and that's what I did with the other two :)

I'd say they're equally good, I really love the original idea of using the image in the OP too. The last Erotica album cover moment was at a really unfortunate moment.

A terrible night for all of us, but look at her face in this photo :hearteyes: 

I'd say they're equally good, I really love the original idea of using the image in the OP too. The last Erotica album cover moment was at a really unfortunate moment.

A terrible night for all of us, but look at her face in this photo :hearteyes:

I'm dead hahahah I can't stop laughing! They were mean in using that moment to do the Erotica comparison!

I'm dead hahahah I can't stop laughing! They were mean in using that moment to do the Erotica comparison!

Noo! This is actually from... um... so they're called "Pawsdownlittlemonsters" I don't need to say any more than that LOL. I find them really petty and I couldn't care less about it (or Lady Gaga, to be honest) but they basically defend Madonna in very questionable ways. It's kinda pathetic because they're really active on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and have been for about 5 years. Anyway, they posted this just after the performance because they noticed it and it was beautiful, it's not meant to be malicious :lol: I was shocked by how beautiful the photo is considering what had just happened. Everyone was really impressed that night, she gained a lot of respect from people who never supported her.

• 3 years later...