P!NK talks about Madonna on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen

MadgeSlave

I absolutely love everything about P!nk. I love how she bucked the R&B genre she was originally being pushed in with her first couple of albums and stuck to her guns and went the Pop and Rock route.  I see P!nk as "Madonna lite".  I see a bit of early Madonna in P!nk, especially the tough ballsy persona. Obviously, P!nk is willing to show off her flaws more easier and doesn't try to be as perfect with everything as Madonna does. But she seems to have a similar drive and ambition as Madonna.  I feel P!nk has only gotten better with age.  Her more recent albums are far more enjoyable than her first.  I'm glad she loves Madonna, and I would love to see the two work together on some music. It would be cool to see what they produce. Kudos to P!nk for giving Madonna props, recognizing the talent and astute business woman she is.

I remember a few years ago she was talking not very nice about her though - i think her words were " I think im more talented than Madonna - But Madonna is a good business woman" - i guess shes changed her opinion of her then ?

Nope!! She never said that. Totally false.   P!nk has always been very respectful of Madonna.

Sorry but why would i make this up ? i dont care for Pink anyway ? I cant find the video but call me a liar if you want then - who cares ??

Generally speaking; the fact that one says they "don't care for P!nk anyway" is reason enough for them to "make it up."  But don't misinterpret me, I'm not calling you a "liar".  But the fact is; P!NK never said such a thing.  I'm willing to believe that you've mistaken her for someone else who may have said something similar.  It's not far fetched since I know Gaga has made very similar comments in the past. 

I remember a few years ago she was talking not very nice about her though - i think her words were " I think im more talented than Madonna - But Madonna is a good business woman" - i guess shes changed her opinion of her then ?

The correct quote, in response to a journalist's question, is "Madonna could out-sex me, but I could out-sing her."

P!nk is amazing and her own personality.