Drowned World Tour AUGUST 25th SHOW

cosmicarlo818

• 3 months later...
On 10/4/2018 at 1:18 AM, cailohfornia said:

@Homogenic79amazing insight!!! This confirms the possibility of the Aug 25th show's existence even more! Yay! Also it makes sense how Rosie was in one of the Detroit shows because the DVD photo credits go to Rosie O'Donnell lol

here's a tv coverage of the detroit opening night:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVvf9iNj-QL/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I was at the July 26th show in NYC at MSG. It was my first Madonna concert and I actually cried when she arrived on stage lol. I’ve been a fan since 1985 , but she never came to my city since The Virgin Tour at that time. I was praying that she’d sing You’ll See and she did and it was amazing. I’ll never forget my first time ?

17 hours ago, MadJ said:

I was at the July 26th show in NYC at MSG. It was my first Madonna concert and I actually cried when she arrived on stage lol. I’ve been a fan since 1985 , but she never came to my city since The Virgin Tour at that time. I was praying that she’d sing You’ll See and she did and it was amazing. I’ll never forget my first time ?

I did the same. I burst into tears as soon as I saw the blonde hair! I'd been waiting for 10 years to see her in concert.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's a bit late but got to this thread today and i want to tell you something about the Barcelona recording (i think nothing new).. the show recorded was the 2nd night i think BUT some stuff happened.. Madonna didn't like the fake eyebrows used on the geisha act, also during that act there were problems on the screens.. on Mer Girl II and until the half of Sky Fits Heaven the monitors didn't work… and images (like flashes) of that scary bloody geisha that appears on the backdrop of Mer Girl II appeared, as error, on the first part of Mer Girl before Sky but like only flashes of that video (not flull) because the screens went crazy/out of control in the middle of the show