Rolling Stone - March edition

Redha DBL

It's interesting (not) how every new Madonna photo starts another Photoshop discussion... boring.

Exactly. Boring as hell. Let's embrace she looks stunning in these amazing new pics. And let's also embrace, and anyone who has seen her close up can tell u that, how amazing she looks in real life. Period.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://popdust.com/2015/02/25/madonna-lady-gaga-rolling-stone/

Madonna is on the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Stone magazine, and as expected from the Queen of Pop, she isn’t mincing her words when it comes to controversial topics–including her infamous beef with her supposed nemesis, Lady Gaga.

Madge labels their highly-publicized feud “really boring,†and chalks the bulk of it down to the media pitting women against each other.

“I don’t think she wants my crown,†she revealed. “We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I’m doing. It’s important for us to support each other.â€

“The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt she blatantly ripped-off one of my songs,†she continued. “It’s got nothing to do with “she’s taking my crown†or “she’s in some space of mine.†She has her thing. I think she’s a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just that one issue. And everybody’s obviously ran with it and turned it into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly.â€

The provocative 56-year-old also shut down critics who say that she’s too old to be doing the kind of sexy and outrageous stunts usually reserved for younger pop stars.

“Women my age have accepted they’re not allowed to behave a certain way,†she said. “I never followed rules. I’m not going to start now.â€

She’s completely right, but that doesn’t mean that she needs to flash her thong on the red carpet. I’m sure there are many other ways for Madge to fight Father Time instead of baring her boobs and booty at every given opportunity.

“Women my age have accepted they’re not allowed to behave a certain way,†she said. “I never followed rules. I’m not going to start now.â€

She’s completely right, but that doesn’t mean that she needs to flash her thong on the red carpet. I’m sure there are many other ways for Madge to fight Father Time instead of baring her boobs and booty at every given opportunity.

Popdust says M is right and then they tell her what to do. These kids have a lot to learn. 

So tired of people insisting on this feud, specially the little monsters... Hope the plan is really a destroying featuring between these two Queens, just like Mariah and Whitney did back then to shut everybody up who, in the same manner, always tried to feed a fake animosity between them.

http://popdust.com/2015/02/25/madonna-lady-gaga-rolling-stone/

This article contains nice quotes of Madonna but it doesn't mean that the author is not an asshole.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-fights-back-inside-rolling-stones-new-issue-20150225

Madonna Fights Back: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue

Madonna gets fiery and introspective, discussing ageism, Gaga and more in our cover story
By Rolling Stone

February 25, 2015

Posted Image

"This is what a 56-year-old ass looks like!" Madonna tells Rolling Stone, discussing ageism in pop culture.

Madonna returns to the cover of Rolling Stone in our latest issue (on stands Friday) giving her most revealing, introspective and fiery interview in years. In the in-depth Q&A with senior writer Brian Hiatt, Madonna discusses her real feelings about Lady Gaga, her marriage to Guy Ritchie, her relationship with Judaism, her assessment of Kanye West, her love for Whiplash and much more.  

"I don't think she wants my crown," Madonna says, referring to Gaga. "We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other. And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I'm doing. . .The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt like she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It's got nothing to do with 'she's taking my crown' or 'she's in some space of mine.' She has her thing. I do think she's a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just that one issue. And everybody's obviously running with it and turned it into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly. And you know what? I don't care anymore. Here's the thing: one day everyone's going to shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan. "

But Madonna, who will release her new album Rebel Heart on March 6th (read our review of the album here), reserves her most passionate and eloquent remarks for the topic of ageism, in pop writing and in society. "It's still the one area where you can totally discriminate against somebody," she says, "and talk shit. Because of their age. Only females, though. Not males. So in that respect we still live in a very sexist society."

"No one would dare to say a degrading remark about being black or dare to say a degrading remark on Instagram about someone being gay," Madonna continues. "But my age – anybody and everybody would say something degrading to me. And I always think to myself, why is that accepted? What's the difference between that and racism, or any discrimination? They're judging me by my age. I don't understand. I'm trying to get my head around it. Because women, generally, when they reach a certain age, have accepted that they're not allowed to behave a certain way. But I don't follow the rules. I never did, and I'm not going to start."

And if you're wondering if there was a message behind showing off her bare butt on the Grammys' red carpet: "This is what a 56-year-old ass looks like, motherfuckers!" she says. And to the suggestion that her awe-inspiring physique isn't exactly average, she retorts, "You know what? It could be the average some day! That's the thing." (Listen to Madonna's entire statement on ageism in pop culture below.) 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-fights-back-inside-rolling-stones-new-issue-20150225#ooid=E4aWdsczqn0dwKe9PpI_05fyyOirz4Y3

"When I did my sex book, it wasn't the average," Madonna says. "When I performed 'Like a Virgin' on the MTV Awards and my dress went up and my ass was showing, it was considered a total scandal. It was never the average, and now it's the average. When I did Truth or Dare and the cameras followed me around, it was not the average. So if I have to be the person who opens the door for women to believe and understand and embrace the idea that they can be sexual and look good and be as relevant in their fifties or their sixties or whatever as they were in their twenties, then so be it."

Look for the issue on stands and in the iTunes App Store this Friday, February 27th.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6480550/madonna-lady-gaga-feud-pit-women-against-each-other

With the release date for Madonna's Rebel Heart coming up fast (March 6!), the Queen of Pop is gracing the latest cover of Rolling Stone.

And once again, Madge is addressing the sorta-real, mostly-hyped Lady Gagafeud. Only this time, she's putting the nail in the coffin.

"We live in a world where people like to pit women against each other," Madonna said. "And this is why I love the idea of embracing other females who are doing what I'm doing. It's important for us to support each other."

Madonna on 'Fifty Shades of Grey': 'It's For Someone Who's Never Had Sex Before'

That being said, Madonna isn't backing off Gaga entirely.

"The only time I ever criticized Lady Gaga was when I felt she blatantly ripped off one of my songs. It's got nothing to do with 'she's taking my crown' or 'she's in some space of mine.' She has her thing," Madonna said. 

How Madonna Turned Her 'Rebel Heart' Leak Into a Global Hit

"I do think she's a very talented singer and songwriter. It was just that one issue. And everybody's obviously run with it and turned it into a huge feud, which I think is really boring, quite frankly. I don't care anymore. Here's the thing: One day, everyone's just going to shut up about it. You'll see! I have a plan."

Another thing Madonna is bored with? People fixating on her past hits.

"I don't think about my old stuff, I just move forward," Madonna told Rolling Stone. "Diplo kept wanting to play the bass line from 'Vogue' or something from 'La Isla Bonita' over and over again. I'm like, 'OK, let's move on.'"

Speaking of moving on, Madonna just notched her 44th No. 1 on the Dance Club Songs chart, tying a record previously held by George Strait. We're guessing that's a tied record she'll soon break.