Will Madonna Ever Have A Hit Single Again?

baymad4her

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

madfan13_86

Come to terms with her legacy? In case you haven't noticed, she's putting together her biopic. So she's revisiting her past in her own way, at her own pace and in the way she wants to do it.  Moreover, I think she's actually been flirting with her legacy for a while, just not in a very obvious way (which is her right too). She often likes to reuse her old lyrics (like "Vogue" on "Holy Water", or even "Don't Tell Me" in "Future"), posts old photos on her IG, and I'm pretty sure Madame X is t

Husam Elzien

Honestly, I think her disdain of deeply revisiting her past has now reached a point of backfiring. In the politics of women in music, Madonna managed to maintain relevancy chart wise well past the "expiration" years because she still had killer hits and the appeal to back her up. But there was a shift in her public persona that started during MDNA where some of the things she said or did for shock-value or controversy came across as desperate and/or an attempt to keep up with Katy, Gaga, Beyonce

Mden

https://twitter.com/GodnessMadame marcus @GodnessMadame How to help Madonna’s upcoming 2 new songs to become hits- a thread 10:44 PM · May 31, 2023 · 1. First of all, stream the songs. And I mean as much as you can. Create playlists with both of the songs, but always put 2-3 different tracks in between them so they don’t get filtered out. Play on atleast 25% volume 2. Buy the songs on itunes if you can. Purchase all the versions available. This will boost the song

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

madame x is not commercial but is art...... she was brave, very brave to do this album when everyone look only at the profit.........

luv mdna ....... its her first album with so many songs....... and in so many songs we have a huge part of Madonna thought.....

rebel heart is divine..... so sad the album don't go so well commercially but is full of amazing pieces...... heartbreak city...... devil pray....... living for love....... veni vidi vici...... and so many others.......

I agree, I love so many tracks off RH - and it's such a shame - she promoted the fuck out of it!

Just now, Jackie said:

I agree, I love so many tracks off RH - and it's such a shame - she promoted the fuck out of it!

the photos for the album were so beautiful!!!!

and the songs!!!!

its crazy...... if taylor swift  (and i love her music) will put out an album like rebel heart im sure the critics will call it a masterpiece...... with millions and millions of streams and copies sold...... 

This album deserve much..... much more.......

in rebel heart you find THE MUSIC 

its horrible that a lot of people buy only what is cool now and dont go more deep searching for something different......

21 hours ago, dave2290 said:

the photos for the album were so beautiful!!!!

and the songs!!!!

its crazy...... if taylor swift  (and i love her music) will put out an album like rebel heart im sure the critics will call it a masterpiece...... with millions and millions of streams and copies sold...... 

This album deserve much..... much more.......

in rebel heart you find THE MUSIC 

its horrible that a lot of people buy only what is cool now and dont go more deep searching for something different......

TRUTH! I like Taylor too OK I dont buy all her albums but shes talented and not annoying. Yes if she brought out R.H shed do another sell out bloody stadium tour and 5 Grammys. 

8 hours ago, scallywally said:

TRUTH! I like Taylor too OK I dont buy all her albums but shes talented and not annoying. Yes if she brought out R.H shed do another sell out a bloody stadium tour and 5 Grammys. 

yes...... and this is the sad thing.....

Madonna create one of the best album of the year full of amazing songs and lyrics and...... nothing...... nothing happen.........

Ghosttown was the song of the year for Rolling Stone's readers,  with just a little airplay in Italy it was big there,  the same for Miles Away in Japan  and GGW and others in South America.  Albums sales are more than notorious and amazing, considering the lack of support for the league that Madonna is in....

Come on, let's stop underrating the best music just because teenagers are streaming all that trash and alienated against older artists.

The hit is not being the teens and sheeps trend for some years.  The HIT is being a music legend forever, and above it all, making that quality music that any good listener can enjoy.