baymad4her

What Is Your Most Sought After Official Madonna Song/Remix/Demo

I started this as I'm interested in what is the most sought after official Song/Remix/Demo/Instrumental that you wish you had in your collection. People can post upload links if they want.

I really wish I had - Over And Over (Tracy Young Remix)

I only ever wish for Acapellas to work with, and sometimes to marvel at the beauty of her voice.

I'm sorry, but I can't narrow it down, so I'm gonna do a top 10 😀

Acapellas:

01. The Power of Goodbye (Demo)

02. You'll See (lead and backing)

03. Love Don't Live Here Anymore

04. Oh Father

05. I'll Remember

06. Skin

07. Sanctuary

08. La Isla Bonita

09. I Fucked Up

10. Nobody's Perfect

11. Paradise

Ok, I did 11, its really hard to stop!

12. Easy Ride

Impossible to stop!

For me, it's the unheard songs that has been noted and recorded such as "Warning Signs" and "Desperately Seeking Susan".  I'm sure there many others that we don't know about.  Though, I doubt we'll ever hear them as Patrick Leonard once explained, there is something about those songs she felt wasn't good enough for release.  But yeah, anything from the 80's is my dream. 

M's original demo of 'Alone Again' would be nice to hear... however, if I had the choice, I'd take Sophie Ellis-Bextor's unreleased version of 'Revenge' over anything (I'm hoping she'll re-record it for her upcoming orchestral greatest hits!). Here's a bit of information on it for anyone interested, taken from Madonnalicious' Interview with Peter Magennis back in 2008:

“‘Revenge' was one of just a number of songs that Madonna recorded with Rick [Nowells] that she didn't release and some of them were offered to other artists to record, however, only Laura Pausini's version of Madonna's unreleased 'Like a Flower', re-titled 'Mi Abbandono a Te', would get an official release.
Many fans already know about Kylie recording another Madonna/Nowells track from the Ray of Light sessions, 'Alone Again', because it was so well publicised, even making the cover of The Sun. But unfortunately, someone (not Madonna or Kylie) had a change of heart at the last minute and the song didn't make it onto the B-side of Kylie's 'Come Into My World' as planned. At least we finally go to hear Kylie's version of the song on the soundtrack to her White Diamond documentary last year.
The same thing more-or-less happened with Sophie, which is a shame because her version of 'Revenge' is amazing and in my humble opinion it could easily have been a single. Greg even went to the trouble of recording a live orchestra for the song that really adds a new depth not heard on Madonna's version of the song.â€

Such a waste! 

For me, I couldn't care less about post 2000 demos that leak, I am eagerly wanting to hear 80s and 90s demos. The tracks I am dying to hear most of all are the still as yet unleaked pre-fame demos from those demo reels then emerged on auction several years ago. Heres hoping that they surface soon

Here's my list, all audios ...

1. Tell me
  2. Angels with dirty faces
  3. First is a kiss
  4. To Love You
  5. Actions speak louder than words
  6. I will always have you
  7. Something's coming over me
  8. Flirtation dance
  9. Regresando
  10. Never been blue
  11. Where the light fades
  12. Can't you see my mind
  13. React
  14. Make the devil pray
  15. The one that got away

:Madonna003:  :Madonna003:  :Madonna003:  :Madonna003:  :Madonna003:  :Madonna003:  :Madonna003:

So much stuff i would love to hear:

– Madonna – Demo Assembly of 6/4/97: 14 Unreleased demo's

- Rebel Heart Album instrumentals :19 HQ WAV files, real album instrumentals from in house DVD

- Multitracks for full MDNA Tour 26 different packs with over 300 HQ WAV Files

- American Life demo set: 17 track in house DVD sampler with early Unmastered versions/Early version including Set the Right 7 It's so cool

- 2014 Avicii Pro tools sesions: HQ WAV Multitracks for the Avicii songs that where meant for Rebel Heart album

-Remastering sessions demo's-outtakes: 41 HQ WAV Files

41 Alternate and unused versions for the celebration sessions: including edits for American Pie, Causing a commotion, the Look of Love, Hanky Panky, rescue me Rain, and many more.

and these are just a few of many :)

On 19/12/2017 at 10:22 AM, Beam of Light said:

So much stuff i would love to hear:

– Madonna – Demo Assembly of 6/4/97: 14 Unreleased demo's

- Rebel Heart Album instrumentals :19 HQ WAV files, real album instrumentals from in house DVD

- Multitracks for full MDNA Tour 26 different packs with over 300 HQ WAV Files

- American Life demo set: 17 track in house DVD sampler with early Unmastered versions/Early version including Set the Right 7 It's so cool

- 2014 Avicii Pro tools sesions: HQ WAV Multitracks for the Avicii songs that where meant for Rebel Heart album

-Remastering sessions demo's-outtakes: 41 HQ WAV Files

41 Alternate and unused versions for the celebration sessions: including edits for American Pie, Causing a commotion, the Look of Love, Hanky Panky, rescue me Rain, and many more.

and these are just a few of many :)

Good list, I only have 1 you want from: Madonna Demo Assembly of 6/4/97: 14 Unreleased demo's

The Power Of Good-Bye - Rick Nowells Demo/Demo Assembly 6/4/97 (5:15)