groovyguy

You know what in every bad things that happen there is some good to take from it, and look at the first reviews, not only the performance was amazing but now medias talk about how strong and a pro she is for getting back up that quickly and going on as if nothing happened and also they talk about the fact that now it's the ultimate proof she is singing live. Of course i'd prefer if that has never happened (my heart almost stopped for her), and the most important thing is i hope she's hasn't injured her. I send her a lot of positive vibes right now. 

exactly!!!  :heart:

http://mashable.com/2015/02/25/madonna-fall-brit-awards/

The singer closed out the award show with a Matador-inspired performance of "Living For Love." But just seconds into her act, she was yanked backwards off a staircase set prop, after struggling to remove her cape. The crowd gasped as she hit the floor.

Posted Image

But Madonna is a true professional. She recovers faster than a ray of light.

Posted Image

Really, if you watch the fall backwards, it is Madonna rising from the ashes to lord dominion over the pop world again.

Posted Image

I guess Madonna will die another day.

same here actually. I was like "what if she falls". Something didn't feel right about today, but if she's truly ok, it might actually be a good thing for her.. this fall. Shows how human and super-human she is.

Joan of Arc MUST get a release now.

on a lighter note, 

I loved this outfit (without the fucking cape).

No Capes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2YhxXn7NY#t=16

from twitter:

All of Madonnas backing dancers backstage after her performance

Posted Image

if we didn't learn anything really great from M during years or decades or for some centuries of following M, than we are missing shit. If this woman doesn't inspire us to be kick ass and give middle finger to everything bad that could happen,  than i don't know who else will teach us :) i can't explain how much i luv her, it is ridiculous. i want her to pet me. who can hook me up with M for a night of huggiez?

will purrr al night.

Have you or anyone you know had an accident at work? Where there's blame there's a claim!

http://www.thompsons.law.co.uk/workplace-accidents/injury-claim-advice-accidents-work.htm

Hopefully that wasn't too soon.

this si excellent idea, someone talented from her could mix this up this way, so we could have this version too.

wow !!

p.s.

about dying another day, only if another day is like NEVEEER !!

Posted Image

I guess Madonna will die another day.

anyone who is using twitter or something like that, please send this to Guy O, to show M, it WILL cheer her up in case she might be a little in a bad mood. even mixing M in the end would be fun, so she is compared to super heroes as she is a super hero girl.