groovyguy

“Madonna is an icon, an innovator and an entertainerâ€, says Brits chairman.
Madonna will perform at 2015’s Brits on 25 February, (as we said earlier) 20 years since she last took to the stage at the award ceremony. The pop star will stoke anticipation for her forthcoming 13th studio album, Rebel Heart, to be released on 9 March.

Brits chairman Max Lousada expresses his excitement about having Madonna at the Brits:
We are delighted to bring Madonna back to the awards.
She’s an icon, an innovator and, above all, an entertainer.
Having her as part of the show will guarantee an unforgettable night of music.

Madonna has won two Brits, the first in 2001 and the second in 2006, both for best international female. Her last appearance at the Brits was in 1995, when she performed Bedtime Stories while dressed in white and accompanied by a wind machine.

Posted Image

I still can't believe we are getting 2 performances!!!!!. So fucking amazing. A gorgeous album, her best in years. 2 performances and a video that for sure are gonna rock so much. Interviews. What more can we ask for??? I can't believe some people are still worrying about getting similar sounding demos when we have this glorious finished album, and she's really promoting this time!!!, I hope no one complains about that.

And I'm happy as fuck because I just got my Rebel Heart tattoo done in the morning and I'm loving it!!!!!!! I'll post a pic later for you guys to see it.

:Madonna001: :Madonna001: :Madonna014: :Madonna014: :Madonna041: :Madonna041:

Madonna To Perform at BRIT Awards
The Queen of Pop will get her chance to rule at the BRIT Awards. 

Madonna will return to her old stomping ground later this month when she performs at the British recording industry's flagship awards ceremony. 

The veteran singer, a two-time BRITS winner, is confirmed to a bill that includes previously-announced performers Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Paloma Faith, George Ezra, Royal Blood, Take That and Taylor Swift, who just last week revealed that she was a star-struck fan of Madonna. 

The 2015 gala will be held Feb. 25 at The O2 in London, and will be broadcast live on free-to-air network ITV.

Madonna won BRITS in 2001 and 2006 in the best international female category. It's been a full 20 years since she last played the BRITS; on that night back in 1995, she opened proceedings with a performance of her U.K. top 5 hit "Bedtime Stories".

"We're delighted to bring Madonna back to the BRITS," comments BRITS chairman Max Lousada. "She's an icon, an innovator and, above all, an entertainer. Having her as part of the show will guarantee an unforgettable night of music."

Madonna once called England home. After she married the movie director Guy Ritchie in 2000, the American superstar reinvented herself as a posh Brit. She took up residence in a country mansion, took to horse riding, hunting and even spoke with a curious British accent. The pair divorced in 2008.

Madonna is on the promotion trail for her 13 studio album Rebel Heart, which will be released March 9 via Universal Music. 

Attend Madonna’s performance at the 2015 BRIT Awards with Virgin Radio
For the promotion of her upcoming album “Rebel Heartâ€, Madonna will give a unique performance at the 2015 BRIT Awards on February 25th at The O2 arena in London.

French radio station http://www.virginradio.fr/ is giving away tickets to attend the awards ceremony!

Camille Combal and the Virgin Tonic team will be giving away trips to London and invites to the annual pop music awards.

This includes:
- Roundtrip train ticket Paris-London for two
- One night stay at a first class hotel in London for two
- Two invitations to the 2015 BRIT Awards on February 25th

The BRIT Awards will be broadcasted February 27th exclusively on Virgin Radio TV in France!

Check out the Virgin Radio teaser…

Morrissey Slams Madonna and Her "Frightening Career" in BRIT Awards Rant
And on Madonna, or MacDonna as he calls her (remember, he hates meat), Moz notes she "had had a quiet 2014 (but who is quite usefully about to release her new album!), yet here she is again promoting her frightening career on the Brit Awards even though her music has not ever said anything at all about British life." Madonna will perform at the Feb. 25 Brit Awards for the first time in 20 years. "Just as the Brits launch party highlighted a song that reached no higher than number 62 on the UK chart," he adds, "It really is your own fault if you believe that this awards show has any connection to anything other than the junk propaganda of the strongest labels gathering to share out awards for their own artists whom they plan to heavily promote in 2015."

Morrissey Slams Madonna and Her "Frightening Career" in BRIT Awards Rant
And on Madonna, or MacDonna as he calls her (remember, he hates meat), Moz notes she "had had a quiet 2014 (but who is quite usefully about to release her new album!), yet here she is again promoting her frightening career on the Brit Awards even though her music has not ever said anything at all about British life." Madonna will perform at the Feb. 25 Brit Awards for the first time in 20 years. "Just as the Brits launch party highlighted a song that reached no higher than number 62 on the UK chart," he adds, "It really is your own fault if you believe that this awards show has any connection to anything other than the junk propaganda of the strongest labels gathering to share out awards for their own artists whom they plan to heavily promote in 2015."

Morrissey is an old unfucked sausage,

btw where are his Charts success...gone gone gone

Most probably LFL and same concept again, just changing clothes. I expect no other. Remember the Hung Up Promo Tour...

true.

i would also love it if she chose a whole different concept for the performance.

other clothes are fine too. as long as the shoulder pads stay where they're supposed to. lol