groovyguy

OMG i had one of the biggest fear of my life. When i saw her falling my heart almost stopped, i mean it's not your average fall, it's was really something bad that must hurt like crazy, on the back and the head. I was so upset because she really doesn't deserve that, but now i am very proud of her, because she's a real fighter, she got back on her feet and keep on singing and doing the whole thing. What happened is really unfortunate and damn, i felt so bad for her, but what happened happened, and now the whole world have seen how courageous and strong she is. Now i know i love her like someone from my family, my reaction when that happened was so deep. You're the queen of the queens of M.

Absolutely gutted for her.  I bet she's upset and angry that something like that could happen, especially when we know what a perfectionist she is.

It's really spooky, as I was sat with my husband and we both said something's wrong during the intro speech and then saw her struggling to undo the cape...

On a positive note - she got up and nailed the rest of it and above all SMILED.  She's a true icon.  All publicity is good publicity.

I'm sure people will praise her performance in the end.

yes that looked nasty, I had a feeling all day something was going to go wrong I just didn't want to tempt fate by posting it on here, just glad she didn't do the harness lift at the end like at the grammys. well she's more than earnt her column inches for that, and fingers crossed she'll nudge up to number one on the iTunes uk chart now.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/feb/25/brit-awards-2015-performances-reviewed-kanye-to-taylor-swift

Once again, the look is “bejewelled sex-toreadorâ€. She struts convincingly around the opening bars and then disaster: as her cape is yanked off she’s pulled off her podium and clatters to the floor! But as befits Madge, who has risen phoenix-like more times than anyone can remember, she’s a proper trooper and completes the song, though a little more muted than you might have otherwise expected. Many lesser performers would have missed an entire verse at such a nasty fall. Kudos!