Bat-Fan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• madgefan changed the title to Re-Invention Tour | Lisbon
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

I like this tour quite a bit, but when I first ordered it, I felt the quality was kind of off; I thought an amateur had shot the concert. It eventually grew on me, I have to say. In the first part of it, M didn't really look like she was enjoying herself and she looked like her brain was elsewhere. But the second part, however, she looked like she was more involved and having a great time. The Lisbon crowd was really crappy though; they didn't really get into it much and were kind of lame.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Nobody Knows Me

Honestly, to me, the Lisbon footage looks so amateurish watching it again. The Paris concert looks so beautiful and much less dated.

• 1 month later...

I watched this show last night for the first time in many, many years and really enjoyed it and noticed things I'd missed before. I kind of like the amateur feel of the footage, it catches a lot of funny looks from M and her team that would have been cut if officially released. It has quite a few gaffs but I like that.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/5/2016 at 8:57 PM, Bat-Fan said:

Do you watch the Reinvention tour show from Lisbon?

Just wondering because its such a great sgow but the bad sound quality is a pitty abd a bit of a put-off.

Well I am gutted I discarded the DVD I once burnt with a little help from this forum, but, given it was completely damaged, I guess I had no other choice.

And ofc M would discard this footage, by just looking at her awful state of mind after performing Express Yourself during this taped concert.

• 3 weeks later...

I love the video from Lisbon we have. It's a raw video with her real voice and her real face, no effects. I'd rather have this than an official DVD where she sounds fake. 

I love the pro shots of the Sticky and Sweet from Lisbon and Athens too. These recordings are close to the concerts I attended in Paris. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/14/2021 at 11:35 AM, rlittler81 said:

I watched this show last night for the first time in many, many years and really enjoyed it and noticed things I'd missed before. I kind of like the amateur feel of the footage, it catches a lot of funny looks from M and her team that would have been cut if officially released. It has quite a few gaffs but I like that.

I'd never believe M would approve Get Up Lisbon to actually happen given

On 9/11/2023 at 9:06 PM, Anapausis said:

by just looking at her awful state of mind after performing Express Yourself during this taped concert.

The only resort we'll keep having is this one:

On 9/10/2022 at 6:30 PM, Lucas B. said:

Still waiting for this to be released, Dan K managed to do an AMAZING edit of the concert but hasn't uploaded anything in his channel for the last 9 months :(

Btw many thanx DanK for going back from the YouTube exile to provide this for us:

On 11/20/2023 at 8:17 AM, DanK said:

We knew we could always count on you and your blessings.

• 2 months later...
On 12/27/2023 at 7:40 AM, Anapausis said:

I'd never believe M would approve Get Up Lisbon to actually happen given

The only resort we'll keep having is this one:

Btw many thanx DanK for going back from the YouTube exile to provide this for us:

We knew we could always count on you and your blessings.

Hopefully we'll get the full thing by september 14th during the 20th anniversary, we can dream