They actually are 5:18 for Arioso - Rough 1999-09-29 (the one with full vocals) and 4:53 for Arioso - Rough Monitor Mix 1999-11-15 (the one with only the humming part). And this is another source: https://www.discogs.com/es/Madonna-Music-Unreleased/release/6121277 where they are listed as "Arioso" and "Arioso (Version 2)", being the first one the same as the Rough 1999-09-29 but with uncut silence (5:33), and the second one the instrumental version with only the humming part.

[....]

What I'm trying to explain is that there are many sources, many people, much info... but not everyone have the absolute truth, and it would be so good to work together! I'm telling you this because I had already answered to our mate Heartbrokencity, and you just decided to ignore my post and re-answer him with a different info. And I think that I deserve, at least, a "Hey Bermu, I think you are wrong". So, I'm doing it with you. @@bertrand, I think you are wrong with Arioso. Let's discuss, healthily.

Hi, send me an email, I'd love to get your input on the listings. I'm going to correct Arioso now I did type the lengths incorrectly.

Managed by Camille Barbone: The Gotham Demo Tape (1981)

/*
 AUDIO RECORDINGS BY MADONNA HERSELF

TRACK NAME		TIME	AVALBL	FORMAT/QUALITY	INFO
==========		====	======	==============	====
Are You Ready For It	3:21	LEAKED	MP3 @ 128 KBPS	[1]
Take Me (I Want You)	3:24	LEAKED	MP3 @ 192 KBPS	[1]
Love On The Run		3:53	LEAKED	MP3 @ 192 KBPS	[1]
Remembering Your Touch	3:19	LEAKED	MP3 @ 112 KBPS	[1]

THE GOTHAM DEMO TAPE

Get Up			4:52	LEAKED	MP3 @ 256 KBPS	[2]
High Society		6:18	LEAKED	MP3 @ 256 KBPS	[2]
I Want You		3:23	LEAKED	MP3 @ 192 KBPS	[2]
Love On The Run		2:56	LEAKED	MP3 @ 192 KBPS	[2]
*/

[1] Demos recorded by Madonna herself and given to Jon Gordon to write the charts and do a band arrangement.
[2] Official 4-demo tape recorded at Media Sound Studios under direction of Madonna's first manager Camille Barbone of August Artists Ltd and Gotham Sound Studios in New York City, with guitarist Jon Gordon, in 1981.
Source: Jon Gordon @ jongordon-music.com
Total available/known tracks: 8/8

I have a question... The tracks recorded by herself are the rehearsals?

Recent Updates

2016/08/10
- Added: 1 new demo leaked for Rebel Heart: Veni Vidi Vici - Diplo Demo Track [Thanks, DazedMadonna]
- Edit: Quality upgrades (WAV) for The Gotham Demo Tape [Thanks, The Bextorian]
- Coming: Rehearsals and studio demos for every tour

Hi, send me an email, I'd love to get your input on the listings. I'm going to correct Arioso now I did type the lengths incorrectly.

Thanks a lot, mate. I'll do it ;)

Managed by Camille Barbone: The Gotham Demo Tape (1981)

/*
 AUDIO RECORDINGS BY MADONNA HERSELF

Are You Ready For It	3:21	LEAKED	MP3 @ 128 KBPS	[1]
Take Me (I Want You)	3:24	LEAKED	MP3 @ 192 KBPS	[1]
Love On The Run		3:53	LEAKED	MP3 @ 192 KBPS	[1]
Remembering Your Touch	3:19	LEAKED	MP3 @ 112 KBPS	[1]

THE GOTHAM DEMO TAPE

Get Up			4:52	LEAKED	MP3 @ 256 KBPS	[2]
High Society		6:18	LEAKED	MP3 @ 256 KBPS	[2]
I Want You		3:23	LEAKED	MP3 @ 192 KBPS	[2]
Love On The Run		2:56	LEAKED	MP3 @ 192 KBPS	[2]
*/

[1] Demos recorded by Madonna herself and given to Jon Gordon to write the charts and do a band arrangement.
[2] Official 4-demo tape recorded at Media Sound Studios under direction of Madonna's first manager Camille Barbone of August Artists Ltd and Gotham Sound Studios in New York City, with guitarist Jon Gordon, in 1981.
Source: Jon Gordon @ jongordon-music.com
Total available/known tracks: 8/8

I have a question... The tracks recorded by herself are the rehearsals?

Yep! I've just updated info about this. They were leaked with wrong tags, or people just named them as rehearsals by the time. However, Jon Gordon has said that Madonna recorded many songs herself by the time. She used a basic rhythm and her voice and recorded it to a tape. Then, she gave these recordings to the musical director (Gordon was the director on that time) in order to make a band arrangement. Madonna and other members from the band also recorded rehearsals, sometimes. But these recordings are actually Madonna solo recordings. Other rehearsals could leak, or couldn't. Jon Gordon, himself, recorded tons of rehearsals, but he has said he used to re-use his tapes, so all his recordings are lost.

thansk for the amazing work !!

Thanks so much for putting work into this list. I had never heard of this forum until I searched Google for a decent list of these tracks.

Thanks for you support, mates.
I'm glad you found this wonderful forum, @@dhrbb03
Don't forget to take a look at the Multimedia sections.
Enjoy! ;)

Bermu contact me trough PM, and will find a way so i can let you hear some of the pulled back Spanish songs trough skype or something. I promisse you'll be amazed!

I did it, and I'm still waiting for some proof.
However, I've been contacted by two collectors, at least. They say this info is uncertain. So... it remains uncertain until you can give any evidence to the forum.

First off, thank you Bermu for this great resource and for your efforts in keeping it up to date! Just wanted to mention a few small things that may or may not be mistakes:

Just A Dream - Madonna Solo Demo            NO    [3][4]

**I believe it should be a [2] instead of [3] since it was written by Madonna & Pat Leonard

Supernatural         5:12    CD    [1]

**[1] specifies it was written with Steve Bray. As we know, the released version is credited to Madonna & Pat Leonard. I don't recall Bray ever mentioning having worked on the song in any of his interviews with Bruce Baron or Peter Magennis. Also, just curious how this was determined to be a leftover from the True Blue sessions? I suppose it's possible that the music may have been updated from an earlier demo but even the lyrics sound much more in line with her style of writing from 1988 than 1985/86, but that's just my opinion.

Possessive Love - Madonna Solo Demo            NO    [2][6]

**This song was released as a single by Marilyn Martin in January 1988 in the UK, ahead of the March release of her second album. Seems much too early to have been a leftover from the LAP sessions, considering there are interviews from that era where it is mentioned that writing for LAP started towards the end of her run in Speed The Plow (May-Aug 1988), with the bulk of the writing/recording taking place afterwards. Also, the inclusion of Jai Winding as a co-writer suggests that it may have been written during the WTG Tour era, considering it was Jai's first time working with Madonna and he was not involved with the songwriting sessions for LAP (he was brought in as a musician but I'm assuming the recording process would have occurred in late 1988, after the songs had been written). Also, an interview with Martin by Breathe Cast writer Timothy Yap (available online) suggests that the song was not a Madonna leftover but was instead written specifically for Martin: "I met Pat Leonard when I began the search for a producer for my second album. He’s the one who approached Madonna with the idea of writing a song for me and she graciously agreed...I thought it was pretty cool that before agreeing to write Possessive Love for me to sing on my album she asked Pat Leonard if I was a nice person." Martin also commented on how she came to record backing vocals on LAP: "Pat called me one day while he was working on her Like a Prayer album and asked if I would like to come and sing backgrounds [on Cherish]. Talk about an ‘Are you kidding?’ moment! That was the only time I met her. She was impressive to say the least. Very in charge. She absolutely knows her mind and insists on her music being true to her vision. She was very focused and a tad intimidating, but that’s not surprising given her amazing success over the years."

@@Bermu

Someone (I guess the person who got the cd) uploaded some info on wikipedia about 2 tracks from ray of light

"You'll Stay" A variation of "Like A Flower" produced by Patrick Leonard.

"I'll Be Gone" and "Never Love A Stranger" produced by Babyface

In addiction: many years ago i got this from a i-think-reliable collector: Swim, Like a Flower and To Have and not to Hold were produced by Babyface in the first stages of what have become ROL.

@@Bermu

Someone (I guess the person who got the cd) uploaded some info on wikipedia about 2 tracks from ray of light

"You'll Stay" A variation of "Like A Flower" produced by Patrick Leonard.

"I'll Be Gone" and "Never Love A Stranger" produced by Babyface

That info is on wikipedia since last year, not new!

In addiction: many years ago i got this from a i-think-reliable collector: Swim, Like a Flower and To Have and not to Hold were produced by Babyface in the first stages of what have become ROL.

I believe that's totally inaccurate and false.

Swim writer's demo also was released by Orbit himself.

I wish we could just stick to official stuff, I hate fan made stuff, who cares about that, it's not been endorsed by The Queen herself

i do too though must admit i came across some fan made stuff that is pretty cool and better than some official mixes over the years….

sounds legit

i have no Info, maybe bertrand have any info?

Shake Your Head (Let's Go To Bed) by Woz Not Woz
1983 Album Version (3:56)*
1992 Album Version (6:49)**
[Now That's What I Call Music 23 Edit] (4:02)**
Steve ''Silk'' Hurley Single Remix (3:45)**
Steve "Silk" Hurley Remix (6:43)*** Now That's What I Call Music 23
Dub Mix (5:32)***
*with Ozzy Osboure
**with Ozzy Osbourne & Kim Basinger
***with Ozzy Osbourne & MADONNA

That 2:34 "version" on youtube is just a clip from the version sourced from Now That's What I Call Music. No reason to list it.

What am I missing with Foreigner's file there? Sounds like the 80s album version and I don't hear Madonna at all.

@@bertrand You're right on the 2.34 version

This is what I'm referring to:

This is the Shake your head I have listed as album version

http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/cfK399p7/file.html

It has backing vocals by some female that's definitely not Madonna, as per what we know is Kim Basinger

Now @@Foreigner posts this file 

http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/FB9eOfgH/file.html

For what I hear in the track the female backing voice is not only totally different but also sounds way like Madonna (you can tell when at the end of the chorus she says "let's go to bed"), actually sounds like what we heard her vocals are like from the Now Dance 92 album.

Can you spot the difference between the two females?

Is there a chance that the new file is just tampered and edited in some way to get the Madonna backing in "let's go to bed" inserted? Cause that might be a case, but I'm not that savvy in the field of recognizing these edits.

Hope I wasn't too confusing in explaining my point, english is not my native language

Cheers!

No debate for these demos of MDNA from

?

Turn Up The Radio Demo1

Turn Up The Radio Demo2

Superstar Demo#3

Masterpiece - Demo 1 (early arrangement)

I Don't Give A - Early Demo1 (No Nicky & No Choir) Instrumental

I Don't Give A - Early Demo1 (No Nicky & No Choir)

Love Spent Acoustic (Demo#1 RUFF)

and this one :

I Don't Give A - Demo Rock

Fake or real please ?