3 hours ago, luckystar908 said:

Where do both instrumental versions of Erotica and GTI come from? They are not on the original cassettes as we know the track list... They must be from other cassettes as DAT would indeed sound better than that. 

A different cassette, probably one that's been through a couple fewer generations than the RT's we have

Quick question for @Dazedmadonna after going through the Demos/unreleased topic (thank you for that by the way!) – Are we sure that the "Goodbye To Innocence" demo that we've had from the Rain Tapes was mislabeled and is actually the Final Edit?

I see that the snippet you posted of the other one - the Straight Pass - comes from the video posted by eroticon in which you can see him playing the demos on a CD player. In that video he plays the second tape, starting with Shame + In This Life + Cheat + Goodbye To Innocence. According to the tracklist, that GTI demo would be the Final Edit, so it would be the snippet, not the full one.

Also, it would mean that the Shame snippet is the Straight Pass (1st track on second tape), which remains unleaked... Can you confirm, or am I pushing it a bit too far? :suffer:

46 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

Quick question for @Dazedmadonna after going through the Demos/unreleased topic (thank you for that by the way!) – Are we sure that the "Goodbye To Innocence" demo that we've had from the Rain Tapes was mislabeled and is actually the Final Edit?

I see that the snippet you posted of the other one - the Straight Pass - comes from the video posted by eroticon in which you can see him playing the demos on a CD player. In that video he plays the second tape, starting with Shame + In This Life + Cheat + Goodbye To Innocence. According to the tracklist, that GTI demo would be the Final Edit, so it would be the snippet, not the full one.

Also, it would mean that the Shame snippet is the Straight Pass (1st track on second tape), which remains unleaked... Can you confirm, or am I pushing it a bit too far? :suffer:

Eroticon must have misplaced them because the leaked Goodbye To Innocence is definetely a Final Edit. It omitts the original hook "Stop... And think about it!" from the other version and it has various edits (cut and paste's) through-out the song (some less noticeable than others) while the 'Straight Pass' version runs normally without any cut or paste job (and that's the meaning of Straight Pass, a track that has not been edited in the process of rendering). Also another interesting fact is that the leaked 'Final Edit Instrumental' is adapted over the leaked demo.

Shame (Straight Pass) is what leaked, but I haven't corrected it in my list as I was afraid of creating some confusion and stirring questions - the Final Demo version follows the same treatment as Goodbye To Innocence, which is there's a cut and paste job during the production while the Straight Pass runs normally without edits. Hope I was helpful!

Hello,

I don't know if my question belongs here, but I just drop it because I think it was just overread in the new album thread.

On this new spotify playlist #magic where 6 M Songs are being played it turns out in my case that the last one "Express Yourself" is neither the album nor the remix version, in face it plays a live version from the Re-Invention Tour. She actually greets Portugal in the beginning! But since this song was not put on the "I'm going to tell you a secret" and no official DVD was released, isn't this officially new and previously unreleased?
Can anyone confirm that?

19 hours ago, RobbyXPeacock said:

Hello,

I don't know if my question belongs here, but I just drop it because I think it was just overread in the new album thread.

On this new spotify playlist #magic where 6 M Songs are being played it turns out in my case that the last one "Express Yourself" is neither the album nor the remix version, in face it plays a live version from the Re-Invention Tour. She actually greets Portugal in the beginning! But since this song was not put on the "I'm going to tell you a secret" and no official DVD was released, isn't this officially new and previously unreleased?
Can anyone confirm that?

Can you link the playlist please?

20 hours ago, RobbyXPeacock said:

Hello,

Can anyone confirm that?

it's the album version for me, weird, can you record this or post a screenshot of the time length/cover please?

On 3/6/2019 at 2:14 AM, CYSMM said:

Share 3 years ago. Is this a real demo or mixed with Stems? Not sure it's real but it sounds cool...

The vocals are quite possible from one of the remained three valuable tracks left from the Rebel Heart studio session: the original versions of Devil Pray ("When the devil prays") and Addicted ("The one that got away", this one maybe), wich are refered to be completely different in the main structure than the released tracks (as the "Best Night" early demo we already heard) and a completely unleaked song, titled "To change".

Well, it would be time for them to surface, I think (especially To Change, wich has also got an interesting title)! Please whoever got it, it's been ages and I really don't think anybody is thinking to make anything with them at this point, especially after the massive 2014 leakage.

Remember Joao Ventura? He was Madonna's pianist at the Met performance.

From DrownedMadonna:

Some of them ended up playing on her upcoming album – like Kimi Djabaté, Dino D’Santiago and Gaspar Valera – while others have been just a great inspiration. Madonna likes Brazilian pianist João Ventura so much that she wanted him to perform with her at the MET Gala this year. João Ventura also recorded a composition for Madonna’s new album.

Vogue interview said he wrote a song for M 's new album, but he is nowhere to be found... how many unreleased tracks from MX are we aware of?? This one and the one with Nicki Minaj?

Madame X era is not complete yet apparently @EnricoThe same thing happened with the Nakane featuring and there are rumours a compilation is coming next year, maybe in the autumn (I think she is planning to stop for a long time because of the movie she's going to direct). Someone said she has still a few tracks ready for that, the track you are guessing about can be part of that project

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Madame X era is not complete yet apparently @EnricoThe same thing happened with the Nakane featuring and apparently there's a compilation coming next year, maybe in the autumn (I think she is planning to stop for a long time because of the movie she's going to direct). Someone said she has still a few tracks ready for that, the track you are guessing about can be part of that project

I didn't know anything about that "second leg"!

On 11/14/2019 at 6:16 PM, stefo said:

Well, it would be time for them to surface, I think (especially To Change, wich has also got an interesting title)! Please whoever got it, it's been ages and I really don't think anybody is thinking to make anything with them at this point, especially after the massive 2014 leakage.

What is the new unleaked song To change? What we need to know about it?

9 hours ago, BoyGoneWild said:

What is the new unleaked song To change? What we need to know about it?

These infos were shared by an insider who repetetely proved to be reliable in my early days on this forum during the 2014 massive leakage. I don't know  more than that unfortunately.

On 4/14/2019 at 5:33 PM, RobbyXPeacock said:

Hello,

Can anyone confirm that?

It could be a local file that plays especially if it's been downloaded before. Spotify does a thing where it takes tracks and plays other files similarly named.