M on Ellen DeGeneres for a whole week !

Redha DBL

Last January we at DrownedMadonna  were the first to say that Ellen Degeneres was in talks with Madonna. Now it’s official directly from Madonna’s site:

Madonna is scheduled to appear and perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in the US for the entire week of March 16th. Other global TV performances include France’s Le Grand Journal on March 2nd, Italy’s ITV on Sunday March 8th, an interview on The Today Show on March 9th and 10th and a performance and interview on the Jonathan Ross ITV UK Special airing March 14th.

I'd assume that she's probs taping a special with Ellen that will be broadcasted in segments for the entire album release week. Or some unseen footage of LFL video making of will be featured too, maybe?But hell, I've never been this excited for a popstar promotional campaign since what? 2008 - the last time Britney and M did actual, traditional promos for their albums.

I'd assume that she's probs taping a special with Ellen that will be broadcasted in segments for the entire album release week. Or some unseen footage of LFL video making of will be featured too, maybe?But hell, I've never been this excited for a popstar promotional campaign since what? 2008 - the last time Britney and M did actual, traditional promos for their albums.

I don't think HC had a 'traditional promo'. She gave some of the same mini shows and it was exciting but just only for a while. Music awards shows and tv programmes are way more exciting.

RH promotion started in February and (according to rumours) the Ghosttown music video will have premiere on the beginning of April so it means promotion will last at least 2 monts (I don't count the tour in this case). It's very cool.

I don't think HC had a 'traditional promo'. She gave some of the same mini shows and it was exciting but just only for a while. Music awards shows and tv programmes are way more exciting.

Well lets admit it with MDNA she's proved what sort of "no promo" she's capable of. I appreciate the Superbowl but it just so happened that she had a single out around that time hence I wouldnt count it as album promo. The mini gigs in support of HC really saw the last time she went out there and was like "Hey look I got an album out in a couple days, go buy it!".