Ru-Ru-Ru-Ru-RuPaul's Drag Race!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What happened to the spoiler feature? I have some T from the finale. *EDIT* Screw it, I'll just hide them: Spoilers regarding the finale two and what songs were lip-synced & Miss Congeniality.  Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/rupaul-s-drag-race-announces-first-trans-man-contestant-season-n1250587

Are we all in agreement Michelle did the best Madonna look?

Posted Images

ugh I really wanted to see Tempest go on a bit longer.  I'm in love with Max. Freaky and weird. The boy versions are mega cuters this season, a few of em. I was a teeny tiny disappointed with Untucked though. Seemed a little TOO "backstage" but not terrible. Some of the behind the scenes parts were cool like when they were trying to remember the lip sync for your life lyrics. I suppose it is only the first one... but it didn't compare to Untucked in season 5 or 6. We will see.

Top 3! I don't know. I usually get a good handle on the queens after the second episode. Last year was great when they introduced more queens in the second episode.  

UPDATE: I watched Untucked again last night for the third time... and I'm into it now. I like the feeling it gives the viewer, and you're right, it's less real housewives.

Forgot to mention, I loved Alaska's cameo, did any of them notice??