Ru-Ru-Ru-Ru-RuPaul's Drag Race!

Andymad

I'm sad I have no chance to see it. It's basically a tour involving Jinx and Bianca Del Rio and Alaska and Michelle Visage and other queens... a little show they put together I think?

BUT... I am very excited to hear that William is going to be in Del Rio's movie, "Hurricane Bianca"!!!!!! YAAAAAS.

:lol:  :lol:

I got paid is the only one I didn't like. Katya is the best and Violet's Adore was awesome. I'm still not sure why they don't autotune or at least EQ the vocals on every drag race song, maybe Ru doesn't want people to know her trick lol

Katya was hysterical--I expected her to win the challenge, but no one really won the challenge..weird? She reminded of one of those real housewives. Violet was also quite fun, as was Jaiden as Bianca; this was clearly not Max's thing. I thought Kandy Ho should've gone home this week as she was the least memorable.

I think they only clean up the vocals if the song is going to be released and sold on itunes--as evidenced by "Can I Get an Amen? (Where My People At)" being tolerable as a finished product vs the clusterfuck that was the recording. Lucian probably needs quite a bit of time to salvage some of those vocals, lol.

Agreed..i don't dislike Pearl necessarily (that Kennedy Davenport on the other hand,..ugh), but I can't think of any redeeming qualities she had over Trixie. The only thing Pearl did well were runway looks; Trixie seemed more of a full package. I suppose it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things as I can't imagine either would actually win the title.. 

What's with the spoiler tag btw..the episode aired almost two days ago..it's over and done??