Ru-Ru-Ru-Ru-RuPaul's Drag Race!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What happened to the spoiler feature? I have some T from the finale. *EDIT* Screw it, I'll just hide them: Spoilers regarding the finale two and what songs were lip-synced & Miss Congeniality.  Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

i love this of course its not jamie dornan.  . 

Are we all in agreement Michelle did the best Madonna look?

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Dj Garrido said:

It´s so so so sad Madonna has been chosen by only one drag in RPDR´s herstory for the Snatch Game. :sad:

I don't think she has the personality to be a good choice. She's not ridiculous enough... and changes too much to have "isms" that the general population relate to her. Other than pretentiousness, which isn't very over the top funny. 

6 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I don't think she has the personality to be a good choice. She's not ridiculous enough... and changes too much to have "isms" that the general population relate to her. Other than pretentiousness, which isn't very over the top funny. 

I think the only thing I'd say Madonna has ism-wise, is when she talks she ALWAYS says "You know" A LOT. That would be a fun drinking game. Take a shot every time she says "You know". Challenge accepted.

• 2 weeks later...