Ru-Ru-Ru-Ru-RuPaul's Drag Race!

Andymad

18 minutes ago, Husam Elzien said:

I hope they carry that over to the US. Honestly the glow up in camera quality on Drag Race is amazing. From vaseline filter to 4K. 

Hahahaha I know right? Insane. Glow that sheet up

On 5/3/2021 at 11:20 AM, deathproof said:

Damn these girls are shady as fuck.

I was thinking the saaaaaaame. Also I was kinda shook Ru wasn’t in drag? This must be a freebie season. And my face when they announced the prize…

Confused Wait What GIF by Election 2020

side bar ^^^^^^ 🤤

11 hours ago, Andymad said:

OH! Is Raven the new host??

no but Rupaul's make up artist.

I read somewhere that they have some delayed schedule and Raven wasn't ready to work  following the pandemic protocols.

And Rupaul doesn't show up without proper make up as we know.

Screenshot 2021-05-06 at 07.34.00.png

37 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

no but Rupaul's make up artist.

I read somewhere that they have some delayed schedule and Raven wasn't ready to work  following the pandemic protocols.

And Rupaul doesn't show up without proper make up as we know.

Screenshot 2021-05-06 at 07.34.00.png

“No f*cking H&M”

*Rupaul turns up wearing a wrestler mask 

Australian drag queens in bitchy over confident competitive trash talk shocker. 
The idea that Aussies are all chill gday mate easy going crocodile Dundee types? This will be fireworks. Political Correctness, grace and subtlety is not an Aussie forte. I was shocked… even in Sydney… the bush towns and provinces? Oh mama. 
No maam… it’s severe up in here. 

13 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Being a judge on a show where the queens do their own make up, Ru should at least learn to do the same. 

I feel like Rupaul's drag come from a time where some lippy and bright eyeshadow do the work in high heels.

Drag has been going incredibly technical in the last 10 years or so. I mean you see the first seasons and all the queens disappear under a cloud of glow. Right now you  are able to see clearly acne under  some heavy foundation and baking.

Also, it gets a point when if he can pay someone to do it well, he is not gonna do it.

19 hours ago, #BelieveVictims said:

Yeah, I loved how 6 were up for elimination. Tbh, everyone but Anita should have been up for elimination. Especially Kita, because those rhymes were awful.

I used to be so excited for snatch game. Now its just brutal. Am I the only one that got Blu Hydrangea feels from the Queen LOL it was great tbh