Ru-Ru-Ru-Ru-RuPaul's Drag Race!

Andymad

I'm glad that it was such a short show, because I'm not sure I could watch two more of episodes of it.

I think the right one won. Karen is sweet but I think a bit one-dimensional, Art is great but the comeback was not fair, the other one was too pretentious and too problematic.

Keta show evolution, variety and it was the most humble and likeable

On 6/19/2021 at 4:15 PM, deathproof said:

Art Simone made a tweet then deleted it…., apparently her elimination had to be filmed 3 times! They lost the original footage! Had to bring back all the girls, get them in the same hair and makeup and film thr lipsynch and elimination all over again!

I wouldn't be surprise if they have  a different winner panned out but change at the last minute. If they had chosen Scarlet or Art, fans would revolt online.

https://eztv.re/ep/1657803/drag-race-espana-s01e04-1080p-web-h264-secretos/

Drag Race España S01E04 - Snatch Game

Summary:

This week the queens' growing friendships are tested as they read each other for the first time. Then it's the moment we've all been waiting for as Spain hosts its inaugural Snatch Game. And in a jam-packed episode the queens present no less than three runway looks in homage to the many looks of the women of Spain. Trap superstar Bad Gyal joins the judging panel as a fourth queen exits the competition.

drag-race-espana-288812.jpg

On 6/20/2021 at 6:55 AM, EgoRod said:

I'm glad that it was such a short show, because I'm not sure I could watch two more of episodes of it.

I agree 100%. While watching the finale I fell asleep and had to re-watch it. This season was bad. It started slow and got okay, but then f got boring again. 

The reading challenge on España was embarrassing, a single queen was funny, and she was also great on Snatch Game and in the ball. I kinda wanna say she was robbed, but the actual winner was a close second (and the only other funny one on Snatch Game).

They are ruining this franchise.

The world is starting to get better. Things are re-opening again. People are going to bars and clubs again.

But All Stars 6 will be premiering at 3am every Thursday?

It precludes bars from doing viewings to the same degree it has. Also, it takes the fun out of watching it with others! Sports is fun for people because they can watch with their friends at a bar not because the games are played at the crack of dawn.

It's the biggest FUCK YOU to all the gay bars around the country who have STRUGGLED to survive over the past year, who always relied on Live viewings for Drag Race. 

People are going to be waking up to spoilers when they open up Twitter and Instagram on their phone!

Also, WAY too much over saturation.

This year so far:

• Drag Race Season 13
  • Drag Race UK Season 2
  • Drag Race Down Under Season 1
  • Drag Race Espana Season 1
  • Drag Race All Stars 6
  • Drag Race UK Season 3 (coming this fall)
  • Drag Race International All Stars (coming later this year)

LET US BREATHE!!!!