RuPaul's Drag Race (2009)

Drag Race UK (2019)

Drag Race Down Under (2021)

Other Countries:

Canada's Drag Race (2020)

Drag Race Espana (2021)

Drag Race Holland (2020)

Drag Race Thailand (cancelled) (2018)

The Switch Drag Race (Chilean Version) (on hiatus or cancelled) (2015)

Coming Soon (Confirmed):

Drag Race Italia (2021)

Drag Race Brazil

Spin-offs:

Drag Race All Stars

Untucked

All Stars Untucked

Secret Celebrity Drag Race

The fact that eight iterations of this show have launched in the past three years is mind blowing. I sometimes miss the days of just US Drag Race and then a couple months of nothing just to breathe and reset before the next season.  

11 hours ago, deathproof said:

Anyone else thinking the "game within a game" will be current girls vs the booted girls in a Snatch Game Family Feud type of setting????

That makes total sense. The girls that are left have only one a challenge each so it's not like anyone is really leaps and bounds ahead of anyone and therefore anyone could get booted when the two groups come back together. It almost seems like it was done that way on purpose too and would explain why Ginger didn't win the acting challenge like you thought she should have. (cuz she already won last week)

2 hours ago, Husam Elzien said:

Shows Hosted By RuPaul:

RuPaul's Drag Race (2009)

Drag Race UK (2019)

Drag Race Down Under (2021)

Other Countries:

Canada's Drag Race (2020)

Drag Race Espana (2021)

Drag Race Holland (2020)

Drag Race Thailand (cancelled) (2018)

The Switch Drag Race (Chilean Version) (on hiatus or cancelled) (2015)

Coming Soon (Confirmed):

Drag Race Italia (2021)

Drag Race Brazil

Spin-offs:

Drag Race All Stars

Untucked

All Stars Untucked

Secret Celebrity Drag Race

The fact that eight iterations of this show have launched in the past three years is mind blowing. I sometimes miss the days of just US Drag Race and then a couple months of nothing just to breathe and reset before the next season.  

Also RuPaul's Drag U

Thailand is coming for season 3 in 2022

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Jan is out. The evil has been defeated. I low key think she’s my least favourite contestant ever which is odd but she’s so unlikeable. Milk levels of delusion too. 

I don't think Milk levels maybe Valentina levels. Was she delusional and a little too much in her Jantasy? Yes. Did I walk away from the computer every time she had to mention RuPaul's Drag Race Season 12? Yes. Did she put effort into her challenges? Yes. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, brank000 said:

this week's winner totally threw that lip sync ..just walking around not doing anything lol.

I think I would have done the same. It’s tough to have to eliminate someone you’ve been bonding and building a friendship with for weeks on end, but also knowing that the drag race fandom will destroy and attack you on social media for eliminating their fav.  Especially when the winner received a lot of that during her original season.

I also think that’s why the drama this season has been non existent. 

19 hours ago, deathproof said:

I think I would have done the same. It’s tough to have to eliminate someone you’ve been bonding and building a friendship with for weeks on end, but also knowing that the drag race fandom will destroy and attack you on social media for eliminating their fav.  Especially when the winner received a lot of that during her original season.

I wouldn't throw anything,  but I'm super competitive.

19 hours ago, deathproof said:

I also think that’s why the drama this season has been non existent. 

Yes the lack of drama has made the show a little boring to watch at times.  Normally untucked is a lot of fun, but it's just them chatting about how much they love each other. I think untucked can be retired after this season.

2 hours ago, brank000 said:

Barbie Girl was everything.

It was so messy but so entertaining. It was just so extra and stupid and fun. Much like her guitar and flag routine. Her throwing herself on the floor and doing the WAP WAP WAP. She deserves to make it back WITH Eureka. 

It was so messy but so entertaining. It was just so extra and stupid and fun. Much like her guitar and flag routine. Her throwing herself on the floor and doing the WAP WAP WAP. She deserves to make it back WITH Eureka. 

Yeah I’m thinking they’ll bring both of them back. They both deserve it. That was probably the most entertaining episode of this season for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk