NEW PHOTO IN THE STUDIO! Hard Candy 2.0?

MadgeSlave

Let me see...an opinion on this is that she's not getting fit again anytime soon?

I imagine that the fitness is a giant drain on her. She's pass that part of her life, where excercise was fun and or compulsive. I'd still like her to care about her health

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I don't know, I just don't like it that she's letting herself go. I'm not ready to seeing her slightly out of shape. It disturbs my psyche.

She's greedy, it is known, so it's easy to imagine that when she's off of a tour or an album promo she will be eating a slice too many but the fact that she doesn't care to be seen in public like I did her in THAT pink dress is too much for me to handle. My feelings are hurt. Lol

Yes we all age blah blah but hey!

I don't know, I just don't like it that she's letting herself go. I'm not ready to seeing her slightly out of shape. It disturbs my psyche.

She's greedy, it is known, so it's easy to imagine that when she's off of a tour or an album promo she will be eating a slice too many but the fact that she doesn't care to be seen in public like I did her in THAT pink dress is too much for me to handle. My feelings are hurt. Lol

Yes we all age blah blah but hey!

I understand your feeling. I don't want to see her as a Joke to people. 

OMG!  You people are hilarious! She posts an image of a bunch of sugary foods, and as usual people jump to conclusions...

"Oh no, she's letting herself go!"

"Oh shit, it's Hard Candy 2". 

Please... first off!  She's almost 60 years old.  I'm sure millions of people would die to look the way she does at this moment (as a woman letting herself go).  LOL!  The woman isn't letting herself go. If anything, she's indulging herself a little. She deserves it. That's if any of that is even really for her. 

Secondly, Madonna doesn't repeat herself with albums. Nothing is going to be 2.0. 

Lastly, with each new album in the last decade, it seems some fans get all worked up and assume the craziest things based on little to no info.  What next? She post a picture of a "Camel" and you'll automatically assume she's taking up smoking cigarettes?  LOL!  People need to chill. Enjoy the process. Surely, she's just teasing us with these nonsensical images/posts to get us excited for the new album.

joe_068.jpg

OMG! You people are hilarious! She posts an image of a bunch of sugary foods, and as usual people jump to conclusions...

"Oh no, she's letting herself go!"

"Oh shit, it's Hard Candy 2".

Please... first off! She's almost 60 years old. I'm sure millions of people would die to look the way she does at this moment (as a woman letting herself go). LOL! The woman isn't letting herself go. If anything, she's indulging herself a little. She deserves it. That's if any of that is even really for her.

Secondly, Madonna doesn't repeat herself with albums. Nothing is going to be 2.0.

Lastly, with each new album in the last decade, it seems some fans get all worked up and assume the craziest things based on little to no info. What next? She post a picture of a "Camel" and you'll automatically assume she's taking up smoking cigarettes? LOL! People need to chill. Enjoy the process. Surely, she's just teasing us with these nonsensical images/posts to get us excited for the new album.

joe_068.jpg

Oh shut up and read the fucking post before spilling shit

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe the absurdities in this thread. Just because she shows a photo with junk food doesn't mean she is going to consume them all by herself.  Then they say she is letting herself go and is getting fat.  Are you people even serious? I mean two weeks of hard training and she will be a brick house again! 
And even if she DOESN'T do that, she will have killer curves that no one else can match.  NO ONE!