Patrick Leonard is re-recording M songs!

Luiz Ribeiro

He said here will be vocals but not by Madonna. He commented "There will be some vocals, in a way..."

It's not really a remastering, he's playing new arrangements. Let's say "reinvention" :Madonna004:

From that list it looks like Skin is not included. Apparently Pat's version was very different from the final release. I was curious to hear it.

@MadonnaXLBDo you know from which era the new song comes from? Pat said on IG "the song is completely new".

Yeah, not sure where the whole "remastering" is coming from?  I read that he's making new versions or tweaking the sounds, where as the vocals will probably be minimal.  I wouldn't get too excited as I have a feeling this will come off more of an instrumental remix, dubbing in vocals here and there.

I wish Madonna was involved somehow. It sounds fantastic and classic. It would be fabulous if released at the same time as the new M album and then use these for a tour with him. I wonder if we'll ever get to hear Working My Fingers To The Bone. I just hope this is not a side project that Madonna wants nothing to do with and won't even acknowledge or diss like she did to Stephen Bray. It would be unfortunate if there were other singer's vocals -- I guess I would rather instruments or dubs if M's vocals not included. It would sound so epic with remastered vocals included.

Bring The Circus Home is NOT a Madonna song but a brand new track he wrote lately without Madonna, he confirmed it to me via Instagram messages.

Also those are gonna be remakes/remixes more than 'remasters', no full original studio vocals will be used as far as I know.

6 hours ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

I believe he is remastering the songs, including new elements to them, so we can listen to them in a completely updated and different way.

He's not remastering old madonna songs.  He's re-recording them with all new instrumental arrangements conducive to a what sounds like a mostly non-vocal album. 

edit: didn't see all the other posts correcting him, sorry for the redundant post.

• Enrico featured and unfeatured this topic