Fighter👻

Welcome / Introduce Yourself

name is Tony. known as Scotty online lol. From Nova Scotia Canada. Loved Madonna since I was 9. Married my partner in October 2017. I am a music teacher. April 22 is my bday.

Not a new user but felt like pretending lol

LOVE THIS FORUM!  Thanks Fighter for providing a great space for this community.

Hi everyone!

My name is Ali and I'm a HUGE Madonna fan! I actually got into her around 2003 when she performed with my idol, Britney at the 2003 VMA's and I went and got all of Madonna's albums/singles and started stanning for Madge as well as Britney. My mom was a stan in the 80's and even attended the legendary Blonde Ambition Tour. My mom and I attended the Sticky & Sweet and MDNA Tours together as well, wonderful times! Anyway, I just wanted to stop by to say Hi and I love meeting new people. :)  

Hello! I’m new to the forum and have been a fan since 1984 when I was prohibited from watching MTV because I might see Madonna. Made me all the more curious and when my mom went to a Tupperware party I secretly defied her and witnessed the glory of the Material Girl video! Fan ever since and eagerly awaiting the new album! I love the anticipation. Can’t wait! 

So awesome to see young fans on the forum! I'm an oldie but a goodie. My name is Patrick, I'm autistic with ADHD and synesthesia, and I'm an artist and composer. Been a fan since the early days with Holiday, seeing it on Solid Gold. Sold my Madonna collection in 2014 just before getting a Belgian Malinois pup who became my emotional support dog. Can't wait for the new album. 

Hello, everyone! My name is Joey, I'm 34 years old, and I'm from Corpus Christi, Texas, USA. I've been a Madonna fan since 1998 and a friend of mine suggested I join this forum. I look forward to starting off this new era with you all!

Hey people!

I'm Fontainebleau (formerly known as Suzy Q.) and I live in Holland. I grew up listening to Madonna. The first video I ever saw was Lucky Star and I have been following her career ever since. Her music has always been in the background of my life. Whether it was school, college or being a grown up with a job, there was always Madonna. I watched her evolve and reinvent herself, which I try to do as well. Very nice to meet you all!

2 minutes ago, Music...come..together.AL3 said:

Warm welcome to everyone new on the forum!!! ❤❤???????

Same to you.  I really have enjoyed your posts here.  Keep at them. ?

Missed this but Madonna was a mega popstar as long as I can remember (or was aware of music) and I came to this place because of the threads that actually do a good job of combing through her discography and looking at all the different mixes and edits. Nice to hear why these different versions came about too.

On 8/21/2018 at 2:16 PM, *mlvc* said:

Hi there! My name is Travis. I live in the USA, I've been a fan for as long as I can remember. I am 32 now, so M has always been a part of my life.

So far I am really enjoying the casual atmosphere here. 

Welcome @*mlvc*