Most Overrated Madonna Era?

girlgonewild

7 hours ago, Michael Ralph said:

au moins c'est mieux que MDNA et Hard Candy 

This was a very bad album. I buy the old albums around 2010-2011. I love at the first listen True Blue and Ray of Light, two masterpieces and dated-sounding very goods, i listen the two albums with pleasure and i like all the songs of the two albums. This album, depiste many listens, i was a huge nightmare for me to listen this album. I listen the music house in the radios (like Everybody's dance now) and the songs of others artists was very better to this album. And Madonna recorded four albums before this. This album and the SEX book almost destroys his career.

I listen today the demo of Words, the demo is very better here to the studio version. Many vocals was used in the final version. The sound dancing was very better in the demo to the final version and the beat was very good, i took the Shep touch in the demo and the Madonna touch in the demo. Where Life Begins was also better in instrumental, without the Madonna voice.