Songs penned by Madonna but later given to other artists

madgefan

We all know that most of the time Madonna writes her own stuff  but in reality she's just a lazy bitch who buys rejected demos from others but some of these songs are left aside for one reason or another :Madonna027: and later given to other singers or bands. Let's remember some of them:

1986 - Nick Kamen 'Each Time You Break My Heart' f

1988 - Marilyn Martin 'Possessive Love'

1993 - Nick Scotti 'Get Over'

1993 - Donna De Lory 'Just a Dream'

1997 - Gary Barlow 'Love Won't Wait'

2004 - Laura Pausini 'Mi Abbandono a Te'

One of my favorites is "Love Won't Wait".  Madonna recorded her own version, and I thought sounded much better. Her and Shep Pettibone supposedly done a number of tracks for the new album at the time before she abandoned this direction and decided to go with Babyface, Dallas Austin, etc.

"Sidewalk Talk" is a single by American record producer John "Jellybean" Benitez, released in 1984 by EMI Records(see 1984 in music). The song was originally written by Madonna during the beginning of her career and given toJellybean. The artist credit of this recording is Jellybean, with vocals from Catherine Buchanan (nicknamed "Catt") acknowledged on the disc sleeve. Madonna's writing credit is on the cover of the single.