*** Madonna @ MET Gala 2018 ***

Frank

17 hours ago, Andymad said:

Her boobs are always so shiny.

:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe... but what's wrong with her eye (and face), lately? :confused: :cryin2: Looks like half closed to me (due to the veil perhaps).

I'm scared. 200whfd.jpg200whfd.jpg

Anyway, not a fan of that black widow/"Heavenly Bodies" outfit. Don't like the hair nor those eyebrows either. :laughing:

12 hours ago, Adjames said:

Does anyone know if this was professionallly filmed as I’ve only seen fan footage. Would Madonna have filmed it? I read that she films everything but sharing it might be another story. Looks like such an epic performance 

Haha well, what a top shape voice! Wish it had been filmed! Yes, it looks like a medieval "fantasy" scene (although I thought it was a satanic/Illuminati ritual at first glance serlg4.gifserlg4.gif and I'm not the only one).

But I fear that the show wasn't specifically done to be recorded and released on DVD/Bluray as an extra. :thinker:

OMG you guys MUST watch this.

Jimmy Fallon is talking about The one and only Queen of Pop's secret surprise Met Gala performance!!!!

And this is absolutely amazing behind story! He is describe it perfectly! 

Just spot on!!!

So clearly Madonna keep secret about her performance at the last second!!

Wow I just wow.

20 hours ago, Enrico said:

The last video posted by @Frankadds an interesting detail. The pianist is from Lisbon, Joao Ventura. Not Ricky Pageot anymore. Her Portuguese musical nights have led to something after all! As it has been said before, the musical direction of the new track sounds interesting, classic Madonna, possible Mirwaus intervention but still a fresh and contemporary sound.

One more question, I read in a previous post here that had the grillz, but I can't see them in the Halleluiah performance. Please tell me they're gone!! It's really time to say Halleluiah!

He's Brasilian :) he´s from Sergipe

https://g1.globo.com/se/sergipe/noticia/pianista-sergipano-toca-com-madonna.ghtml