groovyguy

M-Infinity Birthday List

Guest ArthurBadin

Dear, I was born on May 3, International Day of Freedom of the Press.

I guess I was born in such a fitting day.

Guest ArthurBadin

Welcome, ArthurBadin! You're added to the M-Infinity Birthday list! :Madonna010:

Thank you dear!!! I guess we've already known each other. L-u-v your posts!

EDIT: And I love people interested in astrology too!!! In the description of my profile I mention my Sun and Moon signs.

Wish I had been born one hour earlier, I'd adore to be a Scorpio just like my mother is (I was born in 9 am, so it made me a Sagittarius, but anyway I won't blame God for the Facts of Life). My ascendent is Cancer. Three very different signs in one single person. That makes me a real force of nature, hahahaha!!!

Here Are The 4 Most Powerful Zodiac Signs. Are You One Of Them?

http://www.consciousreminder.com/2017/02/02/4-powerful-zodiac-signs-one/

Scorpio

Scorpios have a very strong personality, but they’re also different from the rest of the zodiac signs for their intensity. This is specially visible on an emotional level, they won’t settle and their non-stopping passion makes them unstoppable until they reach their desired goals. People born under the Scorpio horoscope are usually very critical, slightly arrogant and can be difficult to cope with on a daily basis. In love, they have a strong character too, they’re very passionate and involved with their partner.

What makes Scorpio powerful is their determination, constancy and capacity to achieve their goals.

I'm not arrogant. As a matter of fact. I have very low self esteem.  Since i've gotten older the worse it has gotten. and very jealous in relationships. i know TMI too much info