New tour

Rose Mist Stud

I think her next tour will be similar to RH tour and close to Met Gala performance.

Met Gala performance had a very theatrical vibe that reminded of BAT and GST. I hope she will use that performance as a template. If she isn't able to be energetic anymore like on S&S tour and MDNA tour, then she should focus more on artsy performances (theater, drama, stories, artistic choreography...).

Her new album will determine which old songs she could use. If the album would evoke Music and AL, then we could expect some songs from those albums.

LOL, every community think she frequents and read the forums.  As if, she has time to do so.  Besides, she can get enough info and feedback from Instagram.  

Besides, it's not far fetch to think she's going to tour in 2019.  She has a new album soon to be released. Also, when she toured Rebel Heart, she said in Australia that she'll be back on the road again in 2019.  Of course, she was just assuming, but it's a safe bet as she's been putting out new albums every two to three years.

Hopefully she'll consider doing these songs on this new tour, I'm dying for: Rescue Me, Gambler, Skin, Nothing Really Matters, Spotlight, Causing a Commotion, Bad Girl, Take a Bow, Wash All Over Me ... I would die if she'd do b-sides: Supernatural, Ain't No Big Deal, Ring My Bell or revamped a classic album track: Pretender, Stay, Think of Me.

:Madonna018:

Classics she is likely to pull: La Isla Bonita (beat a dead horse, but it's a dead horse that smells of Rosé mist), Papa Don't Preach, Borderline, Don't Tell Me, Ray of Light, Frozen, Like A Virgin, Vogue, Like A Prayer, Express Yourself, Human Nature, Open Your Heart, Crazy For You

less obvious classic choices: Angel (a beautiful ballad version), Oh Father, Bad Girl, Bedtime Story, Fever, Nothing Really Matters.

More recent singles maybe worth pulling into the mix: Ghosttown, BIM, Hung Up, American Life, Love Profusion.

I personally, given political climate and what's been seen of this coming era, would like to see American Life, Ghosttown, Exress Yourself, Frozen, Don't Tell Me, Like A Virgin, Borderline, and Angel. 

I wish that Madonna would take fan suggestions for her tour,like concepts for setlists and for performances on tour. The fans really come up with some amazing things that can be pulled off easily with her mega budget and know-how to do things.

43 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

I wish that Madonna would take fan suggestions for her tour,like concepts for setlists and for performances on tour. The fans really come up with some amazing things that can be pulled off easily with her mega budget and know-how to do things.

Who really does that?  Besides, it's her career, her vision.  You think Elvis, The Beatles, Prince, Michael Jackson, The Rolling Stones and other legendary acts sat around taking suggestions from fans? No!  They just put on a show based on their work and their vision.

3 minutes ago, Liam said:

Who really does that?  Besides, it's her career, her vision.  You think Elvis, The Beatles, Prince, Michael Jackson, The Rolling Stones and other legendary acts sat around taking suggestions from fans? No!  They just put on a show based on their work and their vision.

Michael was taking fan suggestions for his This Is It shows though lmao. I don't know I just think it'd be cool to give fans an opportunity to get a window into Madonna's brain and see what it'd be like to produce a concept for her concert. Just one set concept not like several concepts. Do a contest maybe?

Honestly I don't believe Madonna will ever include the lost gems such as Angel or Nothing really matters.

She also has a bad memory growing older :crying:

She'll go for the new album songs and the evergreens as LAP, LAV, Vogue, La isla etc.

Still she may decide to rediscover one or two, as she did for True Blue and Who's that girl.

I would have loved (and I still do) an Apocalypse theme including Rescue me, Ghosttown and Hold Tight.

She needs some nice new concept for the tour. Spanish concept for instance is a little overused.

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

Honestly I don't believe Madonna will ever include the lost gems such as Angel or Nothing really matters.

She also has a bad memory growing older :crying:

She'll go for the new album songs and the evergreens as LAP, LAV, Vogue, La isla etc.

Still she may decide to rediscover one or two, as she did for True Blue and Who's that girl.

I would have loved (and I still do) an Apocalypse theme including Rescue me, Ghosttown and Hold Tight.

She needs some nice new concept for the tour. Spanish concept for instance is a little overused.

The Spanish section is over used... But she's been in Lisbon living it up as soccer mom so I'm seeing a Portuguese section, a Benfica section, or a soccer field in the Lisbon breeze section. Can't wait for Portuguese Lesson and B*tch I'm a Soccer Mom with Grillz!!! Jk ofcourse

I personally think she should do an Unplugged set and air it in the fashion of MTV UNPLUGGED and Vh1's STORYTELLERS.  I think that could generate a bit of interest in her new work, even if the new album isn't meant for an acoustic interpretation.  It wouldn't get the attention as if she did it back in the 90's, but if it's aired a lot on music channels and possible on a Primetime spot on network TV. 

A concert special on Primetime Network TV could be a boost too especially around Thanksgiving. 

Somehow I can see her using Rescue Me as an interlude, probably with sailors dancing, or along those lines. I get the feeling she might do Bedtime Story this time round. Would be great to heart the full version of American Pie, similar to La Isla Bonita on DWT. I do wish she'd revisit the idea of an Indian section that she wanted for the ROL tour that never happened. And it would be nice to hear Love Profusion live. I can see her using Hollywood to make a comment on what's been happening in the industry, as well as WIFLFAG. And it's time for some orchestral arrangements with You'll See, Rain and I'll Remember.