New tour

Rose Mist Stud

My hope is she dosent leave dallas out again. LOL. I have missed so many tours cause I cant afford to go to other states to see her. She cancelled my MDNA date, and I couldnt get tickets for the secdond night. I lucked out for the RH tour, my best freind bought me tickets for the washington show and flew me in.

I think shes only come here for four tours. :( VT, WTG, BA and MDMA.

I just hope she does stops in places aside from the big cities, giving a lot of people a chance to see her. Can't at some fans saying "Fans should travel to LA, NYC" to see her. It's costy the ticket alone and to add plane tickets, hotel etc. 

Though, I wonder what the tour will be like. Sure, RHT was a glimpse of something she'd like to do along with Tears of a Clown. It gave us a lot of forgotten hits and album tracks the time to shine and she did surprise us with some out of the vault. If it gives us something like Rescue Me or Nothing Really Matters, we'll be slain.

I dread the inclusion of Candy Shop again. The Lisbon mix. :cryin:

1 hour ago, Rose Mist Stud said:

She said: “I’m talking.” During tour rehersals. Rescue me is sure to be in the new tour!

I'm gonna assume you must be joking since this is a MDNA Skin plug and has nothing to do with her auditioning for a tour.  But wouldn't it be wonderful if she did audition while filming a spot for her skin line? It would be killing two birds with one stone. HA!

My fear, rather than touring more smaller areas, she's going to do less dates, only tour in specific areas, charging an arm and a leg.   A Madonna concert isn't even affordable for even an upper middle classman.

• 2 weeks later...

She has not a finished album and we are talking about new tour??

I don't know if the release of an album is going to be related with a near new tour as she has been done since Confessions Tour. She was tired with Rebel Heart, remember she didn't sing some songs because of it (as she said), so the script of the new era maybe will not be so programmed as last ten years.

Don't you think that?

Last info from NEWS-OF-MADONNA says that Live Nation is looking for Arenas in France for September-October 2019 for Madonna new tour.

So we know Madonna is going to be on a new tour with similar dates as Rebel Heart Tour, with a winter tour late 2019. I think tickets will be on sale on spring 2019.

I hope there will no more than a year with speculations, predictions and thoughts of fans. Let the time comes.

1 hour ago, stefo said:

If so, I'm starting to fear M will release the new album in the early months of 2019

... wich would be a bore, honestly

I think what's going to happen is she's going to start directing her film before she heads out on the road.  So she'll probably release the album this fall with some promotion throughout the season, then start directing the film late this year or at the beginning of next, and then go into rehearsals for tour. 

5 hours ago, lmvc said:

Last info from NEWS-OF-MADONNA says that Live Nation is looking for Arenas in France for September-October 2019 for Madonna new tour.

So we know Madonna is going to be on a new tour with similar dates as Rebel Heart Tour, with a winter tour late 2019. I think tickets will be on sale on spring 2019.

I hope there will no more than a year with speculations, predictions and thoughts of fans. Let the time comes.

So she’s only performing in France...? 

5 hours ago, Liam said:

I think what's going to happen is she's going to start directing her film before she heads out on the road.  So she'll probably release the album this fall with some promotion throughout the season, then start directing the film late this year or at the beginning of next, and then go into rehearsals for tour. 

No way. Films take way more time than a few months. There's pre-production, post-production, casting, wardrobe, the works. She'll want this music/tour era over and done with before she takes on anything as major as a film. 

1 hour ago, Mauro said:

No way. Films take way more time than a few months. There's pre-production, post-production, casting, wardrobe, the works. She'll want this music/tour era over and done with before she takes on anything as major as a film. 

You forget... she's ONLY directing!  That's all she's doing.  She's hired to "direct".  The film has already been in development since 2015.  This isn't like  W.E. where she wrote  the script, casted the film, oversaw the costumes, music, etc.  The script is currently being written by Camilla Blackett.  Madonna will  step in as soon as the cast is hired and ready to film.  Though, I am sure she'll have a say in the cast as well.  She'll step out once she's done directing it. 

1 hour ago, SimonVenekeo said:

No I think it means more along they’re deciding on what venue in France works for her show (AccorHotel Arena, Sud de France Arena etc), when the venue is available so they can plan how many shows to do etc. 

I think sept/oct 2019 would nearing the end of the tour. She will probably stat touring around may next year imo

On 6/10/2018 at 10:03 PM, Liam said:

You forget... she's ONLY directing!  That's all she's doing.  She's hired to "direct".  The film has already been in development since 2015.  This isn't like  W.E. where she wrote  the script, casted the film, oversaw the costumes, music, etc.  The script is currently being written by Camilla Blackett.  Madonna will  step in as soon as the cast is hired and ready to film.  Though, I am sure she'll have a say in the cast as well.  She'll step out once she's done directing it. 

Not the same movie. This film has not been in development that long. She's been wanting to direct multiple films. The one you're referring to is not the one she's directing. 

There's "Taking Flight", "Ade A Love Story" (since 2014) and "The Impossible Lives of Greta Well's" (aka Loved, which she is developing and promoting on Instagram a lot). "Taking Flight" is what she's directing and was suddenly announced in 2018.

1 hour ago, Mauro said:

Not the same movie. This film has not been in development that long. She's been wanting to direct multiple films. The one you're referring to is not the one she's directing. 

There's "Taking Flight", "Ade A Love Story" (since 2014) and "The Impossible Lives of Greta Well's" (aka Loved, which she is developing and promoting on Instagram a lot). "Taking Flight" is what she's directing and was suddenly announced in 2018.

I'm speaking of "Taking Flight".  And yes, the studio has been developing the film since 2015, when it first bought rights to Michaela and Elaine DePrince’s memoir, "Taking Flight": From War Orphan to Star Ballerina.”  In March 2018, it was announced Madonna would direct.

Source: Variety.com

22 minutes ago, Liam said:

I'm speaking of "Taking Flight".  And yes, the studio has been developing the film since 2015, when it first bought rights to Michaela and Elaine DePrince’s memoir, "Taking Flight": From War Orphan to Star Ballerina.”  In March 2018, it was announced Madonna would direct.

Source: Variety.com

That doesn't mean she's simply directing and it'll be over in a month or so. Directors oversee casting, costumes, editing, script changes, and make a ton of hard decisions. The only difference this time is that she's not writing the script. Everything else is exactly the same as with "W.E." Films aren't made overnight. They're not simply handing the film over to her already complete and she just simply directs. That's not how it works. Guy Oseary is also on board. No way is she gonna release an album, then stall the music era to direct and then go out on tour. 

32 minutes ago, Mauro said:

That doesn't mean she's simply directing and it'll be over in a month or so. Directors oversee casting, costumes, editing, script changes, and make a ton of hard decisions. The only difference this time is that she's not writing the script. Everything else is exactly the same as with "W.E." Films aren't made overnight. They're not simply handing the film over to her already complete and she just simply directs. That's not how it works. Guy Oseary is also on board. No way is she gonna release an album, then stall the music era to direct and then go out on tour. 

Did you even read what I have been posting?  I never said it would take a month or said films are made over night.  I'm well aware this project will take several months.  I even stated that. Yet, this is still different from W.E.  She will NOT oversee things to the magnitude that she did with W.E.  Most likely, much of what needs to be done is happening as we speak such as script changes, casting, and costumes. 

I'm betting she will be directing sometime late this year or early next year, and then she will head out on tour by late summer/early fall 2019.  There are already reports of Madonna seeking France dates Oct/Nov 2019 to corroborate my thoughts regarding the tour. 

11 hours ago, Liam said:

Did you even read what I have been posting?  I never said it would take a month or said films are made over night.  I'm well aware this project will take several months.  I even stated that. Yet, this is still different from W.E.  She will NOT oversee things to the magnitude that she did with W.E.  Most likely, much of what needs to be done is happening as we speak such as script changes, casting, and costumes. 

I'm betting she will be directing sometime late this year or early next year, and then she will head out on tour by late summer/early fall 2019.  There are already reports of Madonna seeking France dates Oct/Nov 2019 to corroborate my thoughts regarding the tour. 

Yeah, this makes the most sense. Which is cool, lemme save some money up first.

1 hour ago, gafuller said:

Yeah, this makes the most sense. Which is cool, lemme save some money up first.

Granted, I am not claiming what I think is "fact".  It just seems logical to me, especially if there is truth in her searching for venues in France in October of 2019.  That tells me, she's planning to tour next summer/fall.  This means she can kick off the new album and do a bit of promotion this fall.  Go on Holiday break and then come back next year, directing and then head into rehearsals for the tour.  Or maybe she's going to start directing at the same time as the album is to kick off.  Though, I would think she would have to do some promotion first.

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Granted, I am not claiming what I think is "fact".  It just seems logical to me, especially if there is truth in her searching for venues in France in October of 2019.  That tells me, she's planning to tour next summer/fall.  This means she can kick off the new album and do a bit of promotion this fall.  Go on Holiday break and then come back next year, directing and then head into rehearsals for the tour.  Or maybe she's going to start directing at the same time as the album is to kick off.  Though, I would think she would have to do some promotion first.

I do hope for promo. The lack of it in MDNA was disappointing, despite a grand tour. 

17 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I do hope for promo. The lack of it in MDNA was disappointing, despite a grand tour. 

I wasn't disappointed because the key was to use the Superbowl to kick off the album and sell tickets to her tour.  That's what most artists do.  They release an album and they go out on tour to support that album.   It's just we've been spoiled with Madonna because her routine usually was;  Release an album, radio and MTV would play the hell out of her.  She'd ride that wave and then go out on tour later to support one or two of her albums that's been released.  In the 80's and early 90's, that was common of her.  Especially in the 80's, she did very little promotion of the albums.  Her videos, radio and the controversies were her golden ticket.  Unfortunately, she doesn't have that same support, so she has to look at what she needs to do to get the biggest bang for her buck.  Doing too much promotional performances for an album that won't sell much isn't very smart.  Yet she needs to get the word out that she's got a new album.  Eventually, she has to tour to recoup all that money that goes in whatever promotion she does and videos she makes. 

• 3 weeks later...