New tour

Rose Mist Stud

On 7/20/2018 at 4:52 AM, Unapologetic-Jay said:

Ummm no.. thats where she originally started. Plus Some of LAP were not on setlist. (Except for LAP & EYS)

Of course, most of her 90s hits were never on setlist.. i totally agree but what is a tour without her 80s hits? I dont think most of her fans would appreciate this.

The Confessions Tour didn't have 80's hits besides Like a virgin, Live to tell, La Isla Bonita and Lucky Star and it's considered her best tour.

The Drowned World Tour only had Holiday and La Isla Bonita so... 

What I want is more balance, not half new album and half 80's like the last time. And I can't talk on behalf of most of her fans but I bet many of them would love Sorry or Hung Up back. It can be done, it's a matter of doing it properly.

15 hours ago, G House said:

The Confessions Tour didn't have 80's hits besides Like a virgin, Live to tell, La Isla Bonita and Lucky Star and it's considered her best tour.

The Drowned World Tour only had Holiday and La Isla Bonita so... 

What I want is more balance, not half new album and half 80's like the last time. And I can't talk on behalf of most of her fans but I bet may of them would love Sorry or Hung Up back. It can be done, it's a matter of doing it properly.

And them fitting the theme and narrative. Hung Up fit well where it was in MDNA. The harshly computerized mix worked in the narrative of MDNA Tour was telling. Hung Up could have been done nicely in a spanish arrangment like what we hear in that one time she performed it during the request section in RHT. I think timelessness has something to do with what gets chosen. Or at the very least, what Madonna strongly wants to be a classic, like Candyshop.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 1:15 PM, gafuller said:

And them fitting the theme and narrative. Hung Up fit well where it was in MDNA. The harshly computerized mix worked in the narrative of MDNA Tour was telling. Hung Up could have been done nicely in a spanish arrangment like what we hear in that one time she performed it during the request section in RHT. I think timelessness has something to do with what gets chosen. Or at the very least, what Madonna strongly wants to be a classic, like Candyshop.

For me candy shop is already a non single underrated Madonna classic

On 7/31/2018 at 12:56 AM, blondboi559 said:

I'd love a jazz section with He's a man/sooner or later etc  i could imagine a similar setting to music/RHT but with M in a glitzy gown type ?  reinventing Breathless ( i'm really digging I'm Breathless at the moment  (sorry)

sorry?

don't be sorry. I have just rediscovered the album. the second half of it is genius in my opinion, especially from a music/songwriting point of view real gems.

• 2 months later...