What is your favorite music video by Madonna?

Survival

While it's tough to choose one, and I will say "Like A Prayer" is one video I think she looks stunning in, but I consider this her most sexy.  And to me, being 'sexy', one doesn't have to be pushing sex or taking their clothes off:

21 hours ago, FrozenPenguin said:

On a sea of wonderful, stunning and sophisticated Madonna Music videos you choose the most simple, dated and insignificant of them all. What was the runner up, "Everybody" ?

I feel I must remind you and everyone else that it was you who said Kanye should produce her next album. Perhaps "On a sea" of great producers you could have thrown out better options? Poo pidi skoop

On a side note, you are constantly trying to start fights with everyone.

What is your problem?

• 4 weeks later...

I have some big love for Erotica, both the song and the video. I was sixteen when I first saw the video (yes, I am this old... ☺️) and somehow I felt very empowered as a young gay high school student in a very suffocating environment. The same goes for Justify My Love. That song is just tremendously good and I remember the video being banned from MTV and Madonna being all over the news. I think she looks her most beautiful in this video. That being said my 10 favourite videos are:

- Erotica

- Justify My Love

- Vogue

- Open Your Heart

- Human Nature

- Nothing Really Matters

- Express Yourself

- Rain

- Take A Bow

- Music

• 3 months later...