Voices and Is This Love

Ulisaax640

Soo i was listening to voices and i actually heard the lines "i'm living with a stranger i use to know so well"... they are the lines from is this love (Bon D'Accord), [a song from a musical that never saw light of day]

I havent listened to it fully soo i just want to ask, what is the difference with this song??

No doubt, she's always done it, but we only now know it when the demos are leaked.  But it always was happening even before she was huge.  Just look at songs like "Stay", "Don't You Know" and few other earlier Emmy tracks.

1 hour ago, Liam said:

No doubt, she's always done it, but we only now know it when the demos are leaked.  But it always was happening even before she was huge.  Just look at songs like "Stay", "Don't You Know" and few other earlier Emmy tracks.

Over and over is basically her first song she wrote, Again and Again

7 minutes ago, Rose Mist Stud said:

Over and over is basically her first song she wrote, Again and Again

Actually, "Tell The Truth" was her first song (according to her), but Ed Gilroy from the Breakfast Club claimed "I Got Trouble" which was played in early gigs was the first song she wrote.  Somewhere along the way, she did write "Again and Again" which later became "Over and Over". 

4 hours ago, momosfantasy said:

I've never heard Again & Again, is there audio of the song out there?  I've heard the Emmy demo and the 1st Time Out of Manhattan bootleg, but haven't heard this one.

I have a small clip that used to be on Youtube along with some other small clips of her very first songs.  The song is actually labeled "Over and Over", and the small clip just has her singing "Again and again, Over and over, again and again, Over and over"... ohhhhhhhhhh".  It's like 5 seconds.  The vocals are very raw with a guitar. 

On 7/13/2018 at 5:07 AM, Liam said:

and Hollywood, it was rumoured that this may have started in the Erotica era.