Happy 60th Birthday, Madonna!

groovyguy

MADONNA 60 YEARS (e-book) - Rodolfo Abreu
FREE DOWNLOAD / DOWNLOAD GRATUITO: https://mega.nz/#!ngxFTQrC!dhZDJ_SuoJ1hWY3nDqQRg-d24pU_sSEkbQf7VJ6Xp1Q

Celebrating Madonna's 60th Birthday (on August 16, 2018) with M's quotes and beautiful photographs from 1958 to 2018. Concept and design: Rodolfo Abreu

7C4489F3-368B-4EF2-80F1-D3F771DD2B95.jpeg

Open Your Heart and wardrobe this queen themed bash is coming to Sydney

Madonna turns sixty on the 16th of August, which is a Thursday sure, but a Saturday is a far better night to get into the groove to celebrate. The travelling Madonna Tribute Baris setting up shop on Oxford street for one night only so you can dance...for inspiration on a weekend night without feeling borderline hung on a working weekday. 

With DJ Ray Isaac at the helm, the tribute night will be soundtracked by the queen of pop's hits all evening. Madonna's 60th Birthday Party also encourages dressing the part, so crack out your lace fingerless gloves and cover your arms in henna patterns, now's your chance to go full Madge cosplay. And, with her back catalogue of hits spanning 1983 to present day you're sure to be burning up the dancefloor all night long. We're burning up just thinking about it.

https://www.timeout.com/sydney/clubs/madonnas-60th-birthday-party#tab_panel_2

The July 25th issue of Italian weekly magazine F brings you the second celebratative cover for Madonna‘s 60th birthday coming up next month.

The accompanying article is a nice piece on Madonna’s life and career achievements, sealed by a Happy Birthday! At 60 you keep being the Queen headline. We particularly love the fact they used images from Madonna’s iconic performance at the 2018 Met Gala to illustrate the two-page cover story.

F is out now in all Italian newsstands.

E0941C23-41B0-4DF0-9A61-925DF0D7BE0E.jpeg

4E0231A1-7DDD-4121-A177-FCA05C3FDB68.jpeg

5 hours ago, rebelheart29 said:

I can't believe she's going to be 60 and she looks fabulous as ever.

Agree! I can't wait to see how she kicks off this new era of music.  She's going to put all those ageist in the entertainment business to shame. 

8 hours ago, groovyguy said:

I uber loved this video - even if the perfectionist in me couldn't help noticing that a few years pictures were displaced.....And also WHY THE PIC WITH KARDASHIAN? yawn

Anyway -  this video has made me realise that it takes a few M pics running on some music background to move me to tears. 

I lived more than half my life with Madonna. She'll be with me forever. 

I remember the press making a fuss over this when she turned 50: She had just released Hard Candy, the promo gigs were all over the internet and the pictures were published in every magazine/paper that wrote about her. Of course there was the unveling of the Sticky & Sweet Tour dates that included Latinamerica after 15 years. What a time! :owy: 

60 feels like a big thing too, what is she preparing for the world to see? :Madonna001:

5 hours ago, madgefan said:

I remember the press making a fuss over this when she turned 50: She had just released Hard Candy, the promo gigs were all over the internet and the pictures were published in every magazine/paper that wrote about her. Of course there was the unveling of the Sticky & Sweet Tour dates that included Latinamerica after 15 years. What a time! :owy: 

60 feels like a big thing too, what is she preparing for the world to see? :Madonna001:

Unfortunately, she'll get barely a mention in the U.S., and it will be more of a backhanded compliment about her age. 

Here's a link to an article in The Daily Mail. Apparently Madonna is planning to celebrate her birthday in Portugal with her family. Even Guy Ritchie might be invited! Unfortunately there's no mention of Madonna's new album...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6001389/Madonna-not-going-tour-60th-birthday.html

• 2 weeks later...

What's sad is these magazine features are in magazines I've never heard of and released in random countries and not in some of the countries she's been hugely famous in.