Rebel Heart Album (Mixing & Recording)

RUADJAI

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2019 at 2:25 PM, Sultrysully said:

Sorry but not even close to true. 

Late response but it is true. I'm Addicted vocals were drowned in the instrumental when you listened on a CD player or in a car. The physical copy is a mess in terms of mixing and mastering. I think the digital version might be cleaner, idk, can't remember. I haven't played it in years.

• 3 months later...
On 2/1/2019 at 7:35 AM, James19709 said:

Late response but it is true. I'm Addicted vocals were drowned in the instrumental when you listened on a CD player or in a car. The physical copy is a mess in terms of mixing and mastering. I think the digital version might be cleaner, idk, can't remember. I haven't played it in years.

I just compared both versions and they sound the same. No changes made.

I'm just glad that with the mastering of the Madame X album, it sound better now. RH can be forgiven because of the leaks but the damage has been done so... :(

4 hours ago, KaitoXD said:

I just compared both versions and they sound the same. No changes made.

I'm just glad that with the mastering of the Madame X album, it sound better now. RH can be forgiven because of the leaks but the damage has been done so... :(

I can't remember anymore.

I'm definitely not on board with lazy songs like I Rise, especially seeing as its as the album closer. Can "see the tragic in it" unfortunately.

9 hours ago, James19709 said:

I'm definitely not on board with lazy songs like I Rise, especially seeing as its as the album closer. Can "see the tragic in it" unfortunately.

Maybe the three bonus tracks will better end it the album. Who knows. Not every album will end so tragically amazingly. 

17 hours ago, James19709 said:

I Rise, personally, is a perfect album closer that ties in the entire message Madonna wants to address in the album but any opinion is welcomed. :)