Madonna's body @ 60yo

Luiz Ribeiro

5 hours ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

The fact is that Madonna put fill in the butt in the MDNA Era, and with age, her skin became more and more thin and flaccid, and her body emaciated and lost muscle mass, and that made the hips look strange.

4 hours ago, judas2015 said:

Exacly she look really good. And yes those hips just because of fillers

Really? Jesus! I didn't know that! 200whfd.jpg200whfd.jpg200whfd.jpg Maybe she's going too far with her "art" here? We agree on that right? :Madonna004:

I mean, she doesn't need any plastic surgery to shoot amazing videoclips and to sing great songs and release great singles with hot remixes!!! She just needs a "plastic surgery" in her recording company!! :Madonna029: They should make something special before the end of this year, for the female singer that has given them more money in their history. I think our girl deserves something, call it a hommage or a special release for her 60th anniversary. Don't you think? :cry:

Sorry for the offtopic. :bothered2:

44 minutes ago, blondboi559 said:

Dont hate on me - i was originally shocked, i mean she has been a fitness machine for many years and had a slim/muscular frame, I dont care if she has put on weight I applaud her fearless attitude but i just want to ask - is this due to normal weight gain or has she had some sort surgery, 

Exacly. Its not about her age , her naked body etc etc. Those hips :( definetly surgery. And I prefer her natural beauty. 

13 minutes ago, judas2015 said:

Exacly. Its not about her age , her naked body etc etc. Those hips :( definetly surgery. And I prefer her natural beauty

AMEN!!! This should be the post of the month now LOL!!

:Madonna004::thumbsup:

Thank you! I thought I was alien saying/thinking this. :laughing: I'm not the only fan thinking this way for sure. serlg4.jpg

12 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

She looks fine. There’s some unnecessary cruelty coming from some of you.

Oh God...

Well, if only they dropped the album overnight like Beyoncé did with her 2013 album... BANG!! From night to day, and a whole new album is available online. Can you imagine?
But the single hasn't gone on air yet... In the meantime, it's normal fans want to discuss all the details & IG Stories, including her look, hair, dress etc... and analyse every picture, every little step and "teaser" we get. It's always been like that. What's wrong with that? 24b6jgw.jpg

6 hours ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

The fact is that Madonna put fill in the butt in the MDNA Era, and with age, her skin became more and more thin and flaccid, and her body emaciated and lost muscle mass, and that made the hips look strange.

The first time that I'm hearing this...

Could it be her hips have just become a little bit wider with age?

It's not the nicest picture but maybe she is truly decomposing the image of perfection. It's the only way to stay acceptable, authentic and relevant. Nobody is getting any younger. 

It's sad that I see her getting trashed for pages on other forums. I have to laugh at the people pointing out the pubic hair. :lol: I didn't even notice it. I think she gets REALLY bored in Lisbon. I recall her posting a video of her running water to take a bath and bitching about it. Could you imagine getting random text messages from this woman at all hours??? She already said she has insomnia. Lord knows the amount of random crap she has on her phone. :yarn:  There was even that one where she was just randomly going through a desk. 

She's the Cher of Instagram. 

Honestly, my mother is 59, and she has a similar figure going on. She will look glorious regardless of whatever she's up to with her body. With her petite figure and age, she looks fine. Still got something of a defined tummy. Not abs or anything, but at her age, who would care to keep them.

9 minutes ago, *mlvc* said:

OMG! 

Is this a fan forum or a bashing forum?

Her hips look like that because of the angle and quite frankly she looks great. People need to get a hobby. I'm sure half of the people hating on her have cellulite or a spare tire.

RIDICULOUS

Bitching other people's opinion is the favourite pastime for some members in this forum since ages, dear, be it a critic or when you like something and defend it too serlg4.jpg They just won't change that now.

2 minutes ago, Jascka said:

Bitching other people's opinion is the favourite pastime for some members in this forum since ages, dear, be it a critic or when you like something and defend it too serlg4.jpg They just won't change that now.

Body shaming is not an opinion. It's effing rude and cruel.

12 minutes ago, Jascka said:

Hey, don't take that in offence! :cute:

I'm not offended, really. I just think there is a line between criticism and cruelty.

For instance, I think her outfit and the grillz were atrocious at the VMAs and I was very vocal about it, but I'm not about to start in about her looks.

I am all for celebrating a women's body, but what is this picture for or about? It's a bad selfie of her in her knickers, in front of a dirty mirror, showing her pubes? Really. Awful pic. 

This makes me want to stop liking her, not because of her body, I think it's beautiful, but because of this incessant need to be noticed and talked about, no matter what the cost, and unfortunately, I suspect the same is happening with fans and the general public.

Give me the classy Madonna of years gone by, give me the Madonna who defined sexy, give me the Madonna who garnered respect. 

Helen Miran championed the sexy older body, when she was photographed in a bikini at 63, notice that she's not showing pubes, and not showing a reflection from a dirty mirror. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 6.27.55 pm.png

59 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I am all for celebrating a women's body, but what is this picture for or about? It's a bad selfie of her in her knickers, in front of a dirty mirror, showing her pubes? Really. Awful pic. 

This makes me want to stop liking her, not because of her body, I think it's beautiful, but because of this incessant need to be noticed and talked about, no matter what the cost, and unfortunately, I suspect the same is happening with fans and the general public.

Give me the classy Madonna of years gone by, give me the Madonna who defined sexy, give me the Madonna who garnered respect. 

Helen Miran championed the sexy older body, when she was photographed in a bikini at 63, notice that she's not showing pubes, and not showing a reflection from a dirty mirror. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 6.27.55 pm.png

110% agree. :Madonna005:

OMG Thank God I feel understood LOL!! I knew I was not alone thinking this.

Thanks guys for sharing your opinions! 105ussz.jpg105ussz.jpg

Are you sure you aren't anticipating a DRAMA (ironic mode on :laughing:) that was nonexistent? :08: