Madonna's body @ 60yo

Luiz Ribeiro

4 hours ago, ayhamonline said:

not so old

2008, ten years ago... not SO old, but not that recent... ;)

these are FACTS

These are things YOU picture as certain because it's YOUR conclusion.

Not my opinion... ask a surgeon... it’s easy... when I say facts it’s coz I know it... & it’s not funny... unfortunately her doctor is making her look like a joke & time will tell... 

this is her doctor... see yourself

I'm not a surgeon, I don't think you are one too, so, sorry but it is, indeed, your opinion. If you have facts - actual facts - We'll be really happy to see them. But as YOU presented these as facts, you're the one that may have to proove your point, so please don't tell us to ask a surgeon ;)

Anyway, M do what she wants.
Even if I saw she gain a little bit of weight I was quite surprised by the picture she uploaded, remembering the strip-tease she did during the MDNA Tour. But as I said on another topic, I don't mind ! If she's happy that way, we have nothing to say about that !

My God, some members of this forum are UNBEARABLE. They are made of sugar, all dramatic, for the love of Christ. Here in Brazil this mania of always wanting to give a politically correct ONLY to get the attention of flame "sealing", that is, "Wow, I'm going military there about something that does not affect my life directly just to win some" likes "of some sycophants. " Seriously, just stop, it's ridiculous. As the Madonna would ... express themselves. NOT EVERYTHING is hate speech or something that will ridicule anyone and the Madonna is not made of crystal nor an immaculate queen, she is a human and is in the media knowing that she will be the target of ALL kinds of comments, otherwise she would do like Enya and he would go into a castle with her cats. Do not do (I have asked before) of this forum a dictatorship of put to protectors of the moral, because this inhibits the people. Is it worth all this foolish starvation and the likes of a small group of seven sycophants? It's annoying already .... did not like the opinion of colleague IGNORE, show maturity, do not do what YOU repudiate is to ridicule the people who just gave their opinion. You become WORSE than Madonna haters like that ....

NOTE: 
Before  came to talk SHIT about my comment, I was one of the ones who PRAWNED her body, so Iet's do some work and be happy. So much drama and EVERY thread, omg...

31 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

NOTE: 
Before  came to talk SHIT about my comment, I was one of the ones who PRAWNED her body, so Iet's do some work and be happy. So much drama and EVERY thread, omg...

This is where I have issues. I try to always be respectful, never name call (except for calling people moaners!). But this post is full of anger and accusations. Why is it OK for you to attack people like this but when people simply try to defend Madonna from being body shamed we are accused indirectly of being unbearable, full of drama and talking shit. Total double standards. You even posted pics of Gaga to try to fan the flames. There is nothing wrong with critiquing Madonna's appearance but when it becomes unnecessarily personal and "bitchy" it crosses a line. And no I'm not talking shit about your comment, I am simply responding to it. This whole thread sucks and is an embarrassment tbh. 

PS, to the mods. I am so sorry for getting involved in these arguments again! I'm putting myself back in my cage and will stop now.

9 minutes ago, Dita Parlo said:

This is where I have issues. I try to always be respectful, never name call (except for calling people moaners!). But this post is full of anger and accusations. Why is it OK for you to attack people like this but when people simply try to defend Madonna from being body shamed we are accused indirectly of being unbearable, full of drama and talking shit. Total double standards. You even posted pics of Gaga to try to fan the flames. There is nothing wrong with critiquing Madonna's appearance but when it becomes unnecessarily personal and "bitchy" it crosses a line. And no I'm not talking shit about your comment, I am simply responding to it. This whole thread sucks and is an embarrassment tbh. 

Dude, if you find the topic uninteresting or disrespectful, use maturity and IGNORE. This need to be a defender of someone who does not need defense is ridiculous, in my opinion. NOBODY on the topic said something disrespectful, just talked about a hip curiosity and you guys do this whole drama, on ANY topic to win your likes. My God ... how much lack.

8 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

Dude, if you find the topic uninteresting or disrespectful, use maturity and IGNORE. This need to be a defender of someone who does not need defense is ridiculous, in my opinion. NOBODY on the topic said something disrespectful, just talked about a hip curiosity and you guys do this whole drama, on ANY topic to win your likes. My God ... how much lack.

The single most ridiculous comment I have read on this forum.

Don't you dare call me immature. The arrogance is unbearable. Just who exactly are "you guys"? And I am doing this "for likes"? Jeez, get a grip. A tight one. And ps, why don't you put ME on ignore? Let's just end it now becomes I'm just fanning the flames. I wish you all the best.

8 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

Sorry but you are the one turning this into drama. I absolutely don't understand what you say. On one hand you say that everybody has the right to say whatver they want and on the other you tell people to not say what they want because they don't agree with you and just ignore the whole thing. Dude, faz me uma favor try to be coherent before name calling people and lecturing because you make no sense. People don't agree with each other. That's it. No need to lose your cool over it. We deal with what you say, deal with what we say. Nobody is right, it's just opinions. 

10 hours ago, Frank said:

If u wanna stop liking her for this, then u should question urself if u ever liked her at all, to begin with. Just saying.

No, I loved her when she had some class about her. Sex was class, Bedtime Stories class, all era's, all years class. But posting a bad selfie in front of a dirty mirror, showing your pubes, is not class. 

As I said, her body is beautiful, nothing wrong with it. I just have issue with bad selfies, which I feel diminishes her respect amongst the general public.  That's all. I want her to be respected and appreciated and I want her to push boundaries, but as I said, Helen Miran already pushed that boundary a few years ago, when at 63 she stepped out in a bikini and said fuck you, I'm 63 and will wear a bikini.....but notice the distinct lack of pubes showing........

1 hour ago, Popeline said:

Sorry but you are the one turning this into drama. I absolutely don't understand what you say. On one hand you say that everybody has the right to say whatver they want and on the other you tell people to not say what they want because they don't agree with you and just ignore the whole thing. Dude, faz me uma favor try to be coherent before name calling people and lecturing because you make no sense. People don't agree with each other. That's it. No need to lose your cool over it. We deal with what you say, deal with what we say. Nobody is right, it's just opinions. 

Exactly, if they are only opinions, do not criticize who has an opinion different from yours. Interpreting text, that is exactly what is missing and what I have said since the first post, but the drama apparently continues. Dude ... let people find what they want, it's none of your business. Every topic can not speak an "A" of Madonna that you already do this whole drama. 
Just APPLY in this topic your speech. ONLY THAT.

rolling-eyes-animated-gif-9.gif

54 minutes ago, Jackie said:

No, I loved her when she had some class about her. Sex was class, Bedtime Stories class, all era's, all years class. But posting a bad selfie in front of a dirty mirror, showing your pubes, is not class. 

As I said, her body is beautiful, nothing wrong with it. I just have issue with bad selfies, which I feel diminishes her respect amongst the general public.  That's all. I want her to be respected and appreciated and I want her to push boundaries, but as I said, Helen Miran already pushed that boundary a few years ago, when at 63 she stepped out in a bikini and said fuck you, I'm 63 and will wear a bikini.....but notice the distinct lack of pubes showing........

Dude, do not even try. There are sick people here who think Madonna is immaculate and can not comment on anything but praise. Any simple observation is going to be taken as "hate speech," so they pass as defense dictators. Soon this forum is only once again a source of archives and gets those 5 or 6 members who love a drama to talk about anything.

1 minute ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

Exactly, if they are only opinions, do not criticize who has an opinion different from yours. Interpreting text, that is exactly what is missing and what I have said since the first post, but the drama apparently continues. Dude ... let people find what they want, it's none of your business. Every topic can not speak an "A" of Madonna that you already do this whole drama. 
Just APPLY in this topic your speech. ONLY THAT.

rolling-eyes-animated-gif-9.gif

You're obviously not here to discuss. My bad, i did not understand you were trolling the forum. I won't bother you anymore. Keep doing so. :)

13 minutes ago, Luiz Ribeiro said:

Dude, do not even try. There are sick people here who think Madonna is immaculate and can not comment on anything but praise. Any simple observation is going to be taken as "hate speech," so they pass as defense dictators. Soon this forum is only once again a source of archives and gets those 5 or 6 members who love a drama to talk about anything.

You really are overstepping the line. What's with the constant name calling?

We can't stop people from talking about a picture she posted, and I'm sure we've all talked shit about the way someone looks at some point in our lives but we really don't have to stoop to tabloid-level comments about her appearance. Speculating about surgeries to criticize her or telling her what she needs to do with her own body is not respectful, to her, to women or to any human. This isn't TMZ or The Daily Mail. I agree with critiquing art but i don't agree with body shaming and misogyny. I hope we all deep down know the difference. Critiquing a song, disliking an album, is not the same as talking shit about how she looks. 

No one mentioned how hot that lace underwear is though!

With those pubes showing lol :hearteyes: ( @Frank would so agree!) 

Anyway, people don't realize that MADONNA -- the fucking queen of pop is still here with us, alive and doing whatever the fuck she wants still!  The other legends are now DEAD,  she remains the single royalty in modern pop history! We should celebrate that NOW. Celebrate her chunky hips and darkass pubes showing through that sexy lacy underwear! Fuck it! She's MADONNA do y'all not understand!?

If she died tomorrow... oh man!!! The REGRETS of many of you who had "shamed" her body and shamed her recently.

MADONNA IS STILL ALIVE BITCHES. RESPECT OR JUST DON'T BE HERE AT ALL!

12 hours ago, Fighter said:

We can't stop people from talking about a picture she posted, and I'm sure we've all talked shit about the way someone looks at some point in our lives but we really don't have to stoop to tabloid-level comments about her appearance. Speculating about surgeries to criticize her or telling her what she needs to do with her own body is not respectful, to her, to women or to any human. This isn't TMZ or The Daily Mail. I agree with critiquing art but i don't agree with body shaming and misogyny. I hope we all deep down know the difference. Critiquing a song, disliking an album, is not the same as talking shit about how she looks. 

AMEN

Thank you for your words of wisdom. 

It's a courageous photo. No posing, no lightning, blend underwear. A good body for a 60 years old although the boobs are not genuine and these hips look artificial. Madonna never had hips before she pumped her bum so much (Art Basel anyone). She could do with a minimal "à la Tracy" gym routine to regain some muscles now that she seems to have lost that extra weight as shown in Regis and Kelly's appearance last year.

I think some people here should have several seats.

I don't think it's very dignified to discuss someone's physical appearance, let alone in a special topic. It has no value, nor is it informative.

But Madonna's selfies do show that a lot of people could use some introspection considering all the hate and selective indignation being thrown around here. Creating a topic like this is nothing but creating a pandemonium where shit goes down. And I do believe we, as Madonna fans, can do much better than that.