Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

On 12/28/2021 at 2:27 PM, Ziggy Stardust said:

You know there is a big difference between pandering to your fanbase and basically not giving a fuck about the people who have supported her music for so long. Madonna can be incredibly selfish and ungrateful at times, seems like she goes through phases and her personality changes with each reinvention. Madame X being by far her most unpleasant one yet. 

Really? I thought she seemed very bitter during American Life. At least during interviews. It was so weird to see her talk about the importance of treating people well while decimating some of those reporters. 

21 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Really? I thought she seemed very bitter during American Life. At least during interviews. It was so weird to see her talk about the importance of treating people well while decimating some of those reporters. 

Ok, you have me thinking back to American Life and your right, I forgot how incredibly unpleasant she was in that era.

Just now, beautifulkiller said:

i like some of madame x interviews i think she comes across well - i think the eye patch makes her seem intimidating though 

Madame X has some decent interviews for sure. Then again, all the decent interviews on earth will not make up for that horror show which was Madonna on Graham Norton 

8 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Madame X has some decent interviews for sure. Then again, all the decent interviews on earth will not make up for that horror show which was Madonna on Graham Norton 

that was off because they was all intimidated by her except ian ..i quite liked that interview too - again the eye patch was distracting 

26 minutes ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

She seemed very nervous and uncomfortable in that interview, which made her come across as prickly and unpleasant. It's strange because Graham's so good at bringing out the best in people. 

Such a contrast to the previous interview she did with him

51 minutes ago, Quack said:

She seemed very nervous and uncomfortable in that interview, which made her come across as prickly and unpleasant. It's strange because Graham's so good at bringing out the best in people. 

Such a contrast to the previous interview she did with him

Yeah and it seemed like there was a bunch of tension between her and Ian Mckellen.

8 hours ago, Quack said:

She seemed very nervous and uncomfortable

Personally I think she was SUPER uncomfortable with her corset. I don’t think she anticipated the couch to be so low and it looked like she was leaning back to alleviate the tightness. Maybe that threw her off, but it did NOT look like she enjoyed sitting there in what she was wearing lol.

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

Personally I think she was SUPER uncomfortable with her corset. I don’t think she anticipated the couch to be so low and it looked like she was leaning back to alleviate the tightness. Maybe that threw her off, but it did NOT look like she enjoyed sitting there in what she was wearing lol.

Actually that's very true, she kept adjusting it all the time and changing position.